Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Utter bullshit!

Face it your shitting yourselves, forest have new ambitious owners and what do you have? Owners who are content with maintaining championship status. Let's see next Sunday what our squad and manager looks like compared to yours,then we'll see who's nervous!

Canna wait me.

Still worried. Turning into a breeding ground for useless Arab players at this rate

Got to see the funny side tho haven't you? If it makes you feel better we've got 1 useless American.....a few more if you count our owners

Got to see the funny side tho haven't you? If it makes you feel better we've got 1 useless American.....a few more if you count our owners

Absolutely, although I'd rather have some Americans scouted than Kuwaitis/Syrians! I didn't even know they had a football team!

Hope this latest move at Forest doesn't give our owners any ideas about shipping some Americans across. We can probably count the amount of decent american 'soccer' players on one hand (after it's been mangled). In fact it's probably one more than there are decent arab players....

Absolutely, although I'd rather have some Americans scouted than Kuwaitis/Syrians! I didn't even know they had a football team!

Didn't we beat Kuwait in the '82 world cup? I'm sure they've gotten a lot better since then....

A Brazillionaire?

Free brazilian when you buy a season ticket? First and only time the missus will get a season ticket bought for her! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Wait till the season starts, rather than 3 days since they were officially announced as owners shall we?

Wasnt it announced last Tuesday? by my reckoning its more than 3 days. If they move this slowly then how you gonna get a team together?

Camp

Gunter (oops hes off isnt he)

Lascelles (hes off to spurs isnt he)

Maloney

A few fat or overated midfielders

Some strikers who could hardly score last season.

Yep i'd be excited If I was you.

There was a tweet last week about the US tour being cancelled and two high profile players leaving.

Looks like 2 of those will have come true - whos the second player out Lascelles or Camp?

Archived