Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the reports say he's from one of the richest families in Kuwait - no mention of their actual personal wealth a convenient omission or reporting bias

A quick check on their uk companies shows one is worth minus £1.5m - signs of great business acumen.

Quite a long way from the 3.4 Billion revenue that I saw reported

Just want to say one thing

If it were the other way round I would be saying the same thing about the owners had they just bought us.

I would appreciate that they only bought us because we would have been going extremely cheap, and that managers likely to be attracted to a club with no players would be those out of work for ages and desperate to get their managerial careers back on track - a bit like billy D when he went to you and Steve Mclaren who wanted to get back into English management.

The Arabs are here to save the reds.

Why did they pick them, are they off their heads?

They bring camels and towels and fridges a plenty.

So they can shag, wipe and drink a beer after entry.

The top of the league the owners are bound.

The council say " sorry you can't buy our ground"

Now a challenge goes out to our red dog readers

Try and beat us this year, you've no chance you bleeders!

Thankyou please.

Please be trying the beef.

That poem is beautiful Boycie. I feel so proud that my educated influence has inspired you to pen such wonderful prose.

Will forest flourish under the arabian knights

or will they still be full of *****

will the owners employ the likes of Del Bosque

or will the trent end become a huge great mosque

I thankyou

Just want to say one thing

If it were the other way round I would be saying the same thing about the owners had they just bought us.

I would appreciate that they only bought us because we would have been going extremely cheap, and that managers likely to be attracted to a club with no players would be those out of work for ages and desperate to get their managerial careers back on track - a bit like billy D when he went to you and Steve Mclaren who wanted to get back into English management.

Everything you're saying is based on presumptions and assumptions!

were debt free guys, like i keep saying

unlike you guys, in debt still, selling your best players and the owners, manager and fans are happy with 15th position every year.....i personally would hate that.

what is the point? 'yay we survived again'

our new owners mentioned about 'winning trophies' in the press conference.....great times ahead for forest

Christ 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Sounds like what Watford owners said when they came in, and like what our owners said when they came in...etc I can't put enough emphasis on their being a difference on saying and doing, if Wigan turned around and said we're going to win the premiership next season, do you think people would start believing them? would they ****, teams/players/management/boards who ever can say almost anything, and most of the time do to drum up interest.

but unless it happens, does it change anything? remember the days were billy was on about pratley, whittingham...etc what happened with them. I can't actually believe you're falling in the same circles again, this time last year we should be worried because you had a very high profile manager in the frame signing all these proven players like reid, miller, greening, derbyshire...etc

I will wait and see, but I am not going to believe it until it actually happens. Like I didn't believe our board when we was chasing after Sharp, Hooper and god knows who else.

Fans get lied to, shocker!! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Seems like Mick McCarthy will be manager soon, think this will be a good choice by the family. He doesn't need a lot of money to work with, and I doubt he will have a lot of money to work with and knows this division.

beat of competition from Fergie JNR who only knows the art of attack, anything else seems to perplex him, so a bullet dodged there and not to mention Roy Keane who in my opinion is just awful.

Think Mick is a good solid choice, no Phil Scolari or Harry Redknapp that they were convinced that was happening but still, none the less a good choice.

Seems like Mick McCarthy will be manager soon, think this will be a good choice by the family. He doesn't need a lot of money to work with, and I doubt he will have a lot of money to work with and knows this division.

beat of competition from Fergie JNR who only knows the art of attack, anything else seems to perplex him, so a bullet dodged there and not to mention Roy Keane who in my opinion is just awful.

Think Mick is a good solid choice, no Phil Scolari or Harry Redknapp that they were convinced that was happening but still, none the less a good choice.

None of us thought that would happen. We all knew it would be a McCarthy type appointment, very haply with that

Archived