Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listen I have no problem in you being passionate about your club, but when it comes down to belittling our historically great club, then I have to defend us.

No doubt your admin here will tell you, that I thought we'd be Premiership by now, and that you'd be League One, on both counts very very close.

We have a good team now, and you have renewed optimism with fresh faces and a clear out from the worst team in history.

But purely on football, I see no reason why we cannot compete at the top end, and if all goes well for you, Mid table, however if a lot of players do not click, then relegation battle again for you, is that fair?

But we are the greatest team in the world, and no Derby fan will convince me of anything else.

so for the f and u, touche, now flock off!:D

Listen I have no problem in you being passionate about your club, but when it comes down to belittling our historically great club, then I have to defend us.

No doubt your admin here will tell you, that I thought we'd be Premiership by now, and that you'd be League One, on both counts very very close.

We have a good team now, and you have renewed optimism with fresh faces and a clear out from the worst team in history.

But purely on football, I see no reason why we cannot compete at the top end, and if all goes well for you, Mid table, however if a lot of players do not click, then relegation battle again for you, is that fair?

But we are the greatest team in the world, and no Derby fan will convince me of anything else.

so for the f and u, touche, now flock off!:D

Were not trying to convince you - its a Derby forum, you don't have to read it!

Worst team in history? You obviously mean the worst team in Division 1 that particular season. You was in Division 3.

I've been jogging for ages now, better watch it,

might get a game for your lot:D

I'm only here till kick off August, not be long now, cannot stand to see all the arguing during the season:D

Night sleep tight, don't let the Forest buggers bite!:D

At a time when English teams were just about to begin their complete and utter domination of Europe, we didn't just beat one of them, we beat them all, to the league title. Twice.

Liverpool beaten

Leeds beaten

Arsenal beaten

Tottenham beaten

Chelsea beaten

Forest beaten (:))

I've been jogging for ages now, better watch it,

might get a game for your lot:D

I'm only here till kick off August, not be long now, cannot stand to see all the arguing during the season:D

Night sleep tight, don't let the Forest buggers bite!:D

you're the one with no players, if you can jog then surely you're a better option than Reid. Get yourself down the shi*ty ground.

Forest are one of only four clubs to have fluked their way to one league title - the others being WBA, Sheff Utd and Ipswich.

Big clubs that have won it twice as often, besides us - Tottenham, Man City etc.

Some of this stuff is hilarious. All you Derby know deep down if you could have won the European cups we had, you would take it with both hands.

Some of this stuff is hilarious. All you Derby know deep down if you could have won the European cups we had, you would take it with both hands.

Not at the expense of our league titles ;)

European trophies, and League Cups are alright, but it's like someone who's won the Johnstone's Paint Trophy 5 times trying to say that it's more important than the league - it's not. Never has been, never will be.

Archived