Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very interesting to see how he does now he has the club in his reigns, forest fans believe they're richer than man city now. I don't know how many fridges you would need to sell to have more financial power than them, but sometime tells me he will be a couple of hundred thousand, million.. short!

I mean seriously... mega rich? [url=https://alhasawi.com/]https://alhasawi.com/ am I missing something? apart from owning a 'popular' side in kuwait which didn't pay for any players and selling fridges and air conditioners, how can he be 'mega-rich' as the media keep stipulating. It also doesn't make any sense when we're in the first year of the financial fair play, where owners can only cover losses upto 6million this year. It's not like they're dripping in players to sell for big money either.

I will wait and see, but if Forest go out and start spending big money I will be genuinely surprised, and annoyed that ours aren't doing the same, especially as we know the finances of our board and they far exceed a lot of other sides in this division!

-----

just seen someone say he was worth... get this 375 billion... ******' christ.

that would be the 3 known richest families in the world combined net worth by the sounds of it, so fair play forest.

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Don't care how rich you are - this squad needs some serious work to be top 6

No. Position Player Nation

1 Goalkeeper Lee Camp      

8 Forward Matt Derbyshire      

9 Forward Ishmael Miller    

10 Midfielder Lewis McGugan      

11 Midfielder Andy Reid      

14 Midfielder Jonathan Greening  

15 Midfielder Chris Cohen      

16 Defender Chris Gunter    

17 Forward David McGoldrick      

19 Midfielder Guy Moussi      

20 Forward Marcus Tudgay    

23 Forward Dexter Blackstock      

24 Forward Robbie Findley      

27 Defender Brendan Moloney      

28 Midfielder Radosław Majewski    

34 Goalkeeper Karl Darlow      

41 Defender Kieron Freeman      

44 Defender Jamaal Lascelles      

Odds on Forest winning the league are slashing by the day..A month or so ago they were around 30/1 to win the league.. Now they're at 14/1 and currently 7th favourite..

Incidentally Derby started at around 28/1 and are now at 40/1 (6th bottom)..

As for winning promotion Forest are 9/2 and Derby are 12/1... A huge gap between the two..

Are the bookies banking on Forest spending a wad? As currently their squad + manager is bottom 8 standard and no more..

Odds on Forest winning the league are slashing by the day..A month or so ago they were around 30/1 to win the league.. Now they're at 14/1 and currently 7th favourite..

Incidentally Derby started at around 28/1 and are now at 40/1 (6th bottom)..

As for winning promotion Forest are 9/2 and Derby are 12/1... A huge gap between the two..

Are the bookies banking on Forest spending a wad? As currently their squad + manager is bottom 8 standard and no more..

What're the relegation odds?

Archived