Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Forest lose to Ipswich on Monday they'll be 9 points behind them and at least 7 points behind 19th..

There are still 22 games to be played and many points up for grabs but I think should they lose at Ipswich it will really hit home that they're in a relegation battle..

I still think they'll get out of it, but with Donny and Coventy already sealing there fate IMO it leaves literally one of the next batch o go down.. It's hard to imagine anyone of Millwall, Bristol City, Forest, Ipswich, Pompey and possiby Watford going down, they all seem to have enough about them to stay up.

Forest have got some massive games coming up, Ipswich (A) Southampton (H) WHU (A) Burnley (H) Derby (A) Watford (H) Boro (A) Coventry (H).. 4 of the top 7 plus 2 winnable home games against fellow strugglers plus a local derby.. A poor run of form and they could be leaving themselves a mountain to climb

******* hell, one tree hugger wants Clarke and Cotterill to go,and Marthur too! TBF he has a point.

[url=http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=29892]http://www.forestfor...ead.php?t=29892

Hes abit of a legend on LTLF. I.e starts rants threads every week when we lose, unfortunately im inclined to agree. The club is dying.

If you guys start saving you might be able to get money for a relegation flyover by May..

Hes abit of a legend on LTLF. I.e starts rants threads every week when we lose, unfortunately im inclined to agree. The club is dying.

If you guys start saving you might be able to get money for a relegation flyover by May..

credit to you Dawn, you still on here, and the other forest fans like friendly red disappear, only pop up when you have one over us.

Archived