Guy Moussi

Alph

Im so confused.......... i thought the moose was signing for the sheep. What a strange world we live in!

Is he good again yet?

Or still mostly useless and injury prone. (i had a gander at LTLF)

It made me lol.

Not many fans said he'd sign. Many were thinking along the lines of "what if..".

We did it with Michael Owen. No one ever believed that did they. But any link with a player starts a conversation off with "where would he fit in?" and "would you want him" etc.

Forest fans should know. Gareth Bale? Nicky Shorey for the last 2 or 3 seasons. Pratley, Whittingham.

And Moussi seems pretty loyal to you too. He's about as loyal as he is decisive. He's about as decisive as he is late for pre-season. Looking at LTLF you lot seem about ready to crawl up his ar5e. A lot of Forest fans wanted to kick his ar5e a week ago!! He's still not even signed!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to love his attitude - "Nope, no one's come in for me, may as well stay at Forest then......" :D

Weren't Everton supposed to be interested? Obviously Moyes doesn't rate him that highly afterall. Good Manager Moyes, knows his stuff. ;)

Im so confused.......... i thought the moose was signing for the sheep. What a strange world we live in!

I heard he was talking to the Major and he shot him.

:D

But now you have a player that didn't really want to be there, on higher wages, who by the admission of many of your number, is sh1te anyway. :D

Plus, what's this about Camp to Swansea for £3.5m? Good signing for them to go alongside Routledge? ;)

Is he still ****?

No he's not.

Not now. He's not "clumsy", "injury prone", "more often poor than good" or "not even as good as Mckenna".

*all from LTLF forest forum or Forest Vital Football.

Forest and Moussi. A loving relationship.

Fluck me. What an amusing episode.

"we should just tell him to **** off. He clearly doesn't want to be here or he'd of signed already. Better players out there anyway"

Well im pissing myself mate ;)

In the words of robbie savage............. 'ive heard rumours' ;)

I've read the thread on Moussi on your forum.

You should perhaps re-read it. THAT is funny.

We've not lost owt. You've finally, after about 3 weeks, signed your own player. Congrats :rolleyes:

Has he signed for derby yet?! Or is he still talking to glick?

Has he signed for Forest yet?

Mr chipperfield on Twitter earlier on talking about the 5:30 news report on radio Derby

"For those that couldn't hear, Greening done, Moussi report premature - hopefully won't be long, Swansea still keen on Camp"

Delaying signing: Injury prone anyway, let us down in the playoffs and is to slow. No one plays my beloved florist like that for a contract.

Signed: BEST MIDFIELD IN THE LEAGUE BY MILES!! Got everything should be playing the in the prem.

Think we've finally found something that Forest are better at than us - being fickle......:D

Got to laugh how the dippy red dogs were slating moussi on how its no great loss if he went, he is no world beater, and now he has signed they are trying to claim what a great player he is.

BBC has a quote by him saying "I'm not being rude but it would of been impossible to have joined Derby". Obviously trying to win back some Red Dogs admiration. Seems like we did actually make some kind of contact, however informal. Jewell was after him as well according to some comments he made.

Like the cheekyness of the idea that we did try and bring him here. Maybe we offered him a stupid low wage or he was terrified of a Red Dogs backlash.

BBC has a quote by him saying "I'm not being rude but it would of been impossible to have joined Derby". Obviously trying to win back some Red Dogs admiration. Seems like we did actually make some kind of contact, however informal. Jewell was after him as well according to some comments he made.

Like the cheekyness of the idea that we did try and bring him here. Maybe we offered him a stupid low wage or he was terrified of a Red Dogs backlash.

He tried to get a better contract elsewhere, was to much of a risk for other clubs. Last option was a new contract at florist, so now he doing all he trying to get on side with the fans again. Luckily he picked the most fickle bunch of fans around so he'll have no problems. If you really couldn't sign for anyone else why'd it take so long Guy? Full of ****.

The thing with guy from reading his interviews was that a couple of prem clubs said they would offer him a contract but one of those clubs' offer was dependant on them selling a particular player which obviously never occured. The 'offers' from prem teams never really came through for him.

I guess we were second best to him but thats fine with me ;) A championship team will always be second best to a prem team................. well unless its between swansea and forest for routledge that is ;)

is anyone really interested in Guy Moussi?

tbh i'd hardly ever heard of him.

didnt ever notice him

didnt think he was even good enough for forest?

guess i missed something??

Archived