Honestly....I hate this f'in forum

Day

Not the members but the files that make up the forum.

1) I hate not being able to go to the last unread post from the homepage

2) I hate the moderation features are lacking to what we are used to, making the job twice as long

3) I hate the fact page loading times have increased by a stupid amount

4) And MOST of all, I hate getting emails with problems that I have no idea what is causing them. Most recently over the weekend people not being able to login and keep signing out others. Oh...I don't mean I hate the emails I just hate the reasons behind them.

Call me an old fuddy duddy but I like a forum that works, I like a forum that gives me no problems, snazzy is all well and good but if it doesn't work then what's the f'in point.

I'm just going to put this out there.....I like the old DCFC Fans.

If anybody is with me and loves a forum that works say....aye

If anybody thinks I'm a dumbass and fix this say....nay

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TBH i don't think the Like system is needed, nor is having your own profile page.

I think the old dcfcfans should make a comeback.

Aye(if that's what you meant by saying that, and not just wanting a forum to work....i'll send you an e-mail.:rofl:)

Had another 2 E-Mails with people that couldn't login for whatever reason, couldn't be arsed so moved it back. Seems I cocked up tho and didn't convert the passwords, managed to lock meself out at one point and then tried to rush. My apologies.

Just as i was building my 'likes' column, it's a fix, a fix i tells you.

I have a list of number of likes everyone had, they are safe. I will be looking at bringing them back.

Old fashioned but works. I just don't have the time or paitence to go through all the problems, when you have members that can't login or stay logged that's a pretty big problem.

Old fashioned but works. I just don't have the time or paitence to go through all the problems, when you have members that can't login or stay logged that's a pretty big problem.

Wasn't complaining.

Just making some light hearted comment, make you feel better about the whole change back thing......ya know, set you up before then ripping into you for the password cock up.:D

Archived