Honestly....I hate this f'in forum

Day

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I feel for you. Didn´t have a lot of posts myself but this feels like being naked to start from scratch.

Request a new password to your e-mail address you originally registered with, enter the password given to you and then change it.

Same name, same post count.

Daveo messed mine about as a joke...

Sorted now!

Sharrup, I thought this forum was idiot proof obviously not. Shouldn't have 2 accounts either, you wouldn't of got confused then.

Request a new password to your e-mail address you originally registered with, enter the password given to you and then change it.

Same name, same post count.

The problem is that I have forgotten which e-mail address I used to register here. And it might be that I got rid of the one I used when I did register here. Not a great loss though.

The problem is that I have forgotten which e-mail address I used to register here. And it might be that I got rid of the one I used when I did register here. Not a great loss though.

Well just request for a new password and see if you get it in the email address you use now. No harm in trying.

PM Sent

Have I actually got two accounts then?

Yes, joshmac92 was registered in April 09, WorksopRam in October 10

If you check your email address now you will see that's not the one you used to get a new password sent out.

Archived