Womens World Cup.

Alph

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe it was the sweat and spitting that made her look bad then Bris! I never even got a twitch during the game. :(

Maybe she didn't play mate.. I just knew there was a model who was also a Mexican womens football player..

I can't seem to find a team photograph of the national team.. Not that I would suggest that any of them are particularly good looking.. Of the England team, none of them are 'good looking' though number 3 aint too bad.. Number 4 incidentally has exactly the same looking face as a guy I knew back in College.. That's scary.

Might watch Germany then.

Has no one made a "I'd let her play with my balls" or "i'd like to tackle her" or "i wouldn't mind dribbling....." jokes yet? 3 pages long and no sign of poor football related innuendo?

Shambles.

Eng 1

Fra 0

The goal was just pathetic, Kelly smith curls it directly at the keeper but the keeper for France decided the best place to stand was miles out of her goal and it sails over her head.

Favourite female commentator quote so far: "oooooo handbags"

Eng 1

Fra 0

The goal was just pathetic, Kelly smith curls it directly at the keeper but the keeper for France decided the best place to stand was miles out of her goal and it sails over her head.

Favourite female commentator quote so far: "oooooo handbags"

By the way it was Jill Scott that scored not Kelly Smith lol

Archived