Womens World Cup.

Alph

Anyone had a gander?

The England v Mexico game was more boooooring. 1-1. The Mexico goal was terrible Goalkeeping. England scored from a corner.

18k attendance. Mostky supporting Mexico.

The woman commentator had some delightful insights.

"If that had of gone a bit lower then it would of been on target."

"Mexico look like they might be happy to draw. If they win they'll be happier"

"It's a game where whoever scores the most wins. England and Mexico both know that"

Englands Kelly Smith is a decent player. Better than anyone else on the pitch today.

Not seen any lookers so far. Just Lesbians.

Bris, dont even try and say the Mexico team is hot. War Pigs. The lot of 'em.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone had a gander?

The England v Mexico game was more boooooring. 1-1. The Mexico goal was terrible Goalkeeping. England scored from a corner.

18k attendance. Mostky supporting Mexico.

The woman commentator had some delightful insights.

"If that had of gone a bit lower then it would of been on target."

"Mexico look like they might be happy to draw. If they win they'll be happier"

"It's a game where whoever scores the most wins. England and Mexico both know that"

Englands Kelly Smith is a decent player. Better than anyone else on the pitch today.

Not seen any lookers so far. Just Lesbians.

I guess we should remember that our men's team is both boring and ugly, too!

Watched last 10 mins it was awful looked awful they had no fitness what so ever and no technical ability what so ever, Yankey looked best player on pitch, but I really really do feel I would make that squad, If Ben Pringle had his bits chopped off he would be the best womans player there ever has been and be captain with out a shadow of a doubt!!!

IT WAS CRAP AND WONT BE WATCHING ANYMORE!!!

Lol can it even be called football?

They certainly have more interesting fights xD i remeber watching an england match and one of them yanked back the others ponytail and throw her to the floor and got away with it ;) classic

Did they go on and tear eachothers clothes off in the changing rooms and then get frisky on the treatment table? Then the coach comes in and they start doing some eye watering stuff with a Lucozade bottle?

I saw it on the internet?

Did they go on and tear eachothers clothes off in the changing rooms and then get frisky on the treatment table? Then the coach comes in and they start doing some eye watering stuff with a Lucozade bottle?

I saw it on the internet?

Your thinking that they can wait that long? Lets just say there was plenty of goal line action ;)

http://api.ning.com/files/G8hnKYGtWor1ej4rxQR-9w8waUSfodnAI7*MRGL9yhWrz1XWtQy2sOJL6zhpYUfGEbQSC7Ll-gnkihqryc19JgiTU3Hofhvm/England?width=621&height=482

Not quite the sam team as last night but hey-ho

From the top left: wouldn't, wouldn't, wouldn't, wouldn't, would, would if i was drunk.

From bottom left: wouldn't, wouldn't, wouldn't, wouldn't, wouldn't

Dissapointing....won't complain if no.3 takes her shirt off to celebrate though.

What ever floats your boat mate.. I won't judge. :cautious:

.terra.com.mx/galeria_de_fotos/images/176/350516

.terra.com.mx/galeria_de_fotos/images/176/350518

72..us/img72/4495/selecnalfemenilmonicaglzm3

In preparation World Cup 2010, here’s yet another El Tri (that’s the nickname for the Mexican national soccer team) Soccer Babe . This time round its Mexican women’s soccer team defender, captain and now model Mónica González rocking an adidas Mexico away jersey.

Now 31, the Corpus Christi, TX born, 5? 10? tall Mónica played for the Boston Breakers of the now defunct WUSA in the 2002/03 season. She participated in the 2008 WPS Combine but was not picked up by any team in the league.

Archived