Allardyce Becomes West Ham Manager

Srg

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A manager I dislike, with team I dislike with a board I dislike.

Hope they fail.

Exactly....a match made in heaven...crap team....crap manager....crap supporters...crap club...crap board...hope they plummet down and down and down...to where they deserve to be...the pits of the earth.

a manager who gets the best out of what he has and is a talented manager, [sIZE=4]if[/sIZE] he can keep the majority of their squad together they will rip this league apart.

There we go, made the if as big as it should be.

2 year contract, £3mil over two years with £1mil bonus if they go straight back up.

Not entirely sure I advocate a £1mil bonus but a great move by West Ham.

A proven top quality manager and a very high quality squad available to him.

I like West Ham and have done since I attended a week long Phil Parkes soccer school.

It'll be worse than Newcastle were in this league. On TV every week and the media somehow think we all love them and that they have a divine right to be in the premier league.

gor blimey guvnor, don't get in a two an' ate abaht it, wot 'ave us lavable cockernee geezers dan to rattle yer cage you norvern cant, in fact, make that norvern french cant!!!!!!!:D

knees up mother brown, knees up mother brown..................

I don't care as long as we beat them home and away.

I reckon' we could persuade him that Gareth Roberts is the player he is looking for though, couldn't we? *in a hopeful voice*

Leicester have deeper pockets.

It'll be worse than Newcastle were in this league. On TV every week and the media somehow think we all love them and that they have a divine right to be in the premier league.

I can't ******* stand them, all the Green Street reputation ******** makes them think they are invincible. I hope we stuff them home and away.

Archived