Fans Meeting regards to Atmosphere??

therams69

Hi all,

Not really been posting as of late but continue to view twice a day, if not more!

As have been working over the BH weekend was shocked to see a couple of threads regarding atmosphere and the NSBA etc.... as not been mentioned for a bit.

Anways, we are thinking of holding a meeting maybe in a room in a local pub in Derby to discuss the atmosphere at Derby and if there is anything we can all do to improve the atmosphere, its not neccessarily going to be all about North Stand Block A but the whole ground all together.

If we went ahead and booked something for say July time on a Saturday evening would many be interested in attending to discuss ideas and thoughts on how we can improve the noise level at PPS to give the lads that 12th man?

Let me know your thoughts,

Nick

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read my original post pal, didnt say it was all about NSBA mate... I am guessing you are SE Corner so no reason why you couldnt get them going in your area... Nothing like a good beer or two before the game to get everyone in the mood...

Read my original post pal, didnt say it was all about NSBA mate... I am guessing you are SE Corner so no reason why you couldnt get them going in your area... Nothing like a good beer or two before the game to get everyone in the mood...

Sorry, I just don't agree with the whole premise of NSBA. Love the fact you are supporting the team through thick and thin with songs etc., don't get me wrong, but to me and a few others who have mentioned it, you have just alienated yourselves and try to take some kind of moral high ground with regards to supporting our team.

Not at all mate, taking the moral high ground? Over what? How to support our team? Each to their own on that, not every wants to be vocal and we should respect that.

I dont want to get into a debate about NSBA, that is not the reason why this thread was started.

Just trying to see if other fans would be interested in having a meeting to discuss ways in which WE ALL can try and improve the atmopshere at PPS, for those interested in that side of things.So many ideas are discussed on forums and many get lost...

Not at all mate, taking the moral high ground? Over what? How to support our team? Each to their own on that, not every wants to be vocal and we should respect that.

I dont want to get into a debate about NSBA, that is not the reason why this thread was started.

Just trying to see if other fans would be interested in having a meeting to discuss ways in which WE ALL can try and improve the atmopshere at PPS, for those interested in that side of things.So many ideas are discussed on forums and many get lost...

I respect that, but in my humble opinion, moving a small section to the opposite end of the ground hasn't really helped.

Thats fair enough and thats your opinion which I also respect... Maybe if you knew the history though that surrounded such move you would understand.

For a start we didnt move over from the SE Corner, if we could, we would be probably be in the South Stand which was the preferred option until it got closed on us. Nothing we can do about that and so we ended up in the North Stand Block A.

Surely together we can create a decent atmosphere at Pride Park, that IS what it is all about, nothing more!

Anyway, back to the meeting idea.... LOL!!

Thats fair enough and thats your opinion which I also respect... Maybe if you knew the history though that surrounded such move you would understand.

For a start we didnt move over from the SE Corner, if we could, we would be probably be in the South Stand which was the preferred option until it got closed on us. Nothing we can do about that and so we ended up in the North Stand Block A.

Surely together we can create a decent atmosphere at Pride Park, that IS what it is all about, nothing more!

Anyway, back to the meeting idea.... LOL!!

Yeah, I do realise that, shame the club forced your hand in that respect.

Archived