Fans Meeting regards to Atmosphere??

therams69

LOL!! Think you better read the other thread Norfolk... Reasons beyond our control so to speak which I cant really discuss....

If we had a massive KOP then maybe but until such time will have to work with what we got! Shame nobody thought about all this when PPS was first built etc

well the move changes things i guess!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just a quick point, people keep saying that the NSBA won't work cause they are too far away from the away fans but Liverpool have the exact same set up with the away fans at the far end opposite the kop. With growth their is no reason the NSBA can't achieve this, step by step of course.

All the Kop sing.

NEXT!:p

Moving the away fans to some obscure part of the ground with a poor view of the pitch sounds a good idea.

I have been in the old Stretford end when it was standing and the atmosphere was amazing to say the least and that was directly behind the goal. However having seen the NSBA in an handful of seats aannoying fellow rams fans with unheard songs with nobody else joining in I think it should happen sooner rather than later. I doubt you can hear them in an empty ground nevermind above the silence of a poorly entertained silent 25000 bored fans and I sit near the NSBA. Where I sit there is nothing worse than a tipsy fan trying to get a song going then looking around embarrassed when nobody joins in. Oh for the good old days at the BB Ground.

Moving the away fans to some obscure part of the ground with a poor view of the pitch sounds a good idea.

I have been in the old Stretford end when it was standing and the atmosphere was amazing to say the least and that was directly behind the goal. However having seen the NSBA in an handful of seats aannoying fellow rams fans with unheard songs with nobody else joining in I think it should happen sooner rather than later. I doubt you can hear them in an empty ground nevermind above the silence of a poorly entertained silent 25000 bored fans and I sit near the NSBA. Where I sit there is nothing worse than a tipsy fan trying to get a song going then looking around embarrassed when nobody joins in. Oh for the good old days at the BB Ground.

To be fair one chop new songs come along all the time, if other fans wish to sing them, remember the words and join in next time. When I first started following Derby this is what I did.

Lets not change this thread into a debate about couldnt hear you but sat right next to you but can hear you half way down the east stand. If you have been following this forum you will have realised we all agreed this was down to acoustics!

Fully agree with the BBG quote though mate, sad times when we have to discuss an atmopshere on forums, sign of the times though I guess mate and type of fan going through the turnstiles at Pride Park.

Archived