The most annoying things in life...

SillyBilly

SillyBilly

Just got outbidded on ebay in the last feckin seconds and had to buy at double the cost. What does everyone else find most annoying?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SillyBilly
People who are rubbish at buying things on eBay. ;)

Normally alreet but was abit cocky today, left it to a manual bid with 7 seconds to go, I've just paid 60 quid for me pumas now and I could have won the bid for £29.99.

I also find getting size 12 abit of a bitch sometimes, size 11- no problem. End up having to buy my 8th choice in footwear depending on whats in stock.

- Taking headphones out of your bag/pocket to find they've magically got a knot so complicated that it would take years to practice.

- Asking your mates to play football/go cinema/go to the beach etc. and them replying 'Maybe, I'll let you know (optimistically)' which just means they're not coming and too scared to tell you the truth.

- Jehovis Witnesses who clearly don't get the message and also ruin the childhoods of their kids who just want to play sports and get dirty, not follow their parents around the street with crappy flyers. (This doesn't apply to all JWs before anyone jumps on me!)

- Taking headphones out of your bag/pocket to find they've magically got a knot so complicated that it would take years to practice.

- Asking your mates to play football/go cinema/go to the beach etc. and them replying 'Maybe, I'll let you know (optimistically)' which just means they're not coming and too scared to tell you the truth.

- Jehovis Witnesses who clearly don't get the message and also ruin the childhoods of their kids who just want to play sports and get dirty, not follow their parents around the street with crappy flyers. (This doesn't apply to all JWs before anyone jumps on me!)

I literally LOL'd at this.

Having a poo and realising that you have run out of bog roll, you have to waddle downstairs with yer trousers round yer ankles and go to the kitchen for kitchen roll. Talk about rough, made pub bog roll feel like Andrex.

Having a poo and realising that you have run out of bog roll, you have to waddle downstairs with yer trousers round yer ankles and go to the kitchen for kitchen roll. Talk about rough, made pub bog roll feel like Andrex.

I would say worse than this is when you pull the loo roll and theres only one sheet, its like teasing

school holidays

ofsted inspections

my job in general

alcoholics and druggies who chuck kids out quicker than my household waste

people who walk dead slow then whenever you try and walk past them they move into your path and block you.

the roundabout at the top of willowcroft rd in spondon

the lack of decoration in my nicely plastered house

having to cancel a holiday when your floor collapses

bladdy hell i could go on and on atm ;)

school holidays

ofsted inspections

my job in general

alcoholics and druggies who chuck kids out quicker than my household waste

people who walk dead slow then whenever you try and walk past them they move into your path and block you.

the roundabout at the top of willowcroft rd in spondon

the lack of decoration in my nicely plastered house

having to cancel a holiday when your floor collapses

bladdy hell i could go on and on atm ;)

More information on that would be good. :D

1.) People who misplace apostrophies.

Like the era "1970s" has no apostrophe in it, it's not "1970's" - that would imply it is possesive and that the subject belongs to the year 1970.

The same goes with the plural of CDs. THERE IS NO APOSTROPHE.

2.) Guys on Facebook who "like" sensitive groups to make it appear like they're sensitive to girls, when we all know they're d1cks.

3.) Saturday night television.

4.) Old people who show their library card instead of their buss pass when boarding the buss

5.) Bus drivers who stop the bus and high five other bus drivers. At first, it was funny, but the joke's wearing a little thin now

6.) People who think that driving a Formula 1 car is just like driving really fast

7.) People who drive Toyota Priuses. Completely oblivious to the fact that they do more damage to the environment than the Land Rover Discovery

8.) The Daily Express

9.) Joe or Josephine Public, adding their opinion to conversations and dismissing what the experts say, because they clearly know more.

Archived