The most annoying things in life...

SillyBilly

1.) People who misplace apostrophies.

Like the era "1970s" has no apostrophe in it, it's not "1970's" - that would imply it is possesive and that the subject belongs to the year 1970.

The same goes with the plural of CDs. THERE IS NO APOSTROPHE.

2.) Guys on Facebook who "like" sensitive groups to make it appear like they're sensitive to girls, when we all know they're d1cks.

3.) Saturday night television.

4.) Old people who show their library card instead of their buss pass when boarding the buss

5.) Bus drivers who stop the bus and high five other bus drivers. At first, it was funny, but the joke's wearing a little thin now

6.) People who think that driving a Formula 1 car is just like driving really fast

7.) People who drive Toyota Priuses. Completely oblivious to the fact that they do more damage to the environment than the Land Rover Discovery

8.) The Daily Express

9.) Joe or Josephine Public, adding their opinion to conversations and dismissing what the experts say, because they clearly know more.

Number 1 - So true!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Play Offs :rolleyes:

Derby fans during Play Offs :p

potholes in roads,

Sepp sausageter,

Compilation clips on youtube using the same annoying background tune (soundsystem09 or whatever it is!),

When you buy an ice cream out on a hot day and it melts too quickly ruining the full enjoyment of it!

Can I add to number that being presented with someone on TV who is supposedly an "expert" is very annoying, particularly when it some useless has been, like Steve Claridge.

Yes, that's equally annoying.

I'm talking about stuff like when my dad dismisses stuff, because it doesn't sound right. Like when mathmaticians have spent months, even years of research and compiled tonnes of evidence to suggest that if the entire population of China held hands they'd fit around the equator, and if they all jumped at the same time the Earth will be knocked off its axis, my dad just "reckons" it isn't true. And that's end of story for him.

Play Offs :rolleyes:

Derby fans during Play Offs :p

potholes in roads,

Sepp sausageter,

Compilation clips on youtube using the same annoying background tune (soundsystem09 or whatever it is!),

When you buy an ice cream out on a hot day and it melts too quickly ruining the full enjoyment of it!

open wide and shove it all in at once :p

Speaking of newspapers... annoys me that my dad makes a big deal about reading the newspaper when he sits down in the evning at about 7 o'clock. By then, all the news in there is a day a old and you could get more in-depth news on the television or internet within seconds.

most people who use a public swimming pool...please have a shave/wax anything before you pull on a swiming costume

my son wearing his holiday clothes to go to elvaston castle and comming home looking like worrzel gummidge

builders who put concrete posts at the end of parking spaces without telling me so i drive into them when parking the brumbrum

gaz on the night shift

Basically all of the British Papers

Sun

Express

Record

Mail

Guardian

Star/Sport etc etc

Independent and the FT are the only two that talk any sense

Independent is great - if you want to read about flowers/climate change/animals.

The only decent sports pages are The Times and The Daily Telegraph.

Add Katie Price and Kerry Katona to the list please.

People who talk to kids in a really high pitched voice with excessive smiling and hapiness.

My little nephews think i'm the best thing ever, i just speak to hem like a normal person, greet them with a high five and a fake smack to the balls.

Don't need all this:

"Who's this? who's this Callum. Look who's come to see you. It's Uncle Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave" :D:D:D:D:D "oohhhhhhhhhhhh you've grown haven't you?"

NO. All you need to say is "alright mate".

Independent is great - if you want to read about flowers/climate change/animals.

the guardian isn't bad either

or politics, or sport, or anything really. Times and Telegraph are more guff.

the guardian isn't bad either

A horrific paper.

SillyBilly

Jobsworths

Health and safety officers

PC brigade

Window open late at night, enter the moth on speed

Window open in day, enter the angry wasp

People who think they're wine connoisseurs when you've given them Lambrini and told them its an Alsatian wine you've been holding back for years

Argos jewellery

Students complaning about workload

Germans on hoildays

People who listen to Greenpeace

White kids thinking they're black

Britain's Got Talent

Other half's family parties

The sweat patch that comes from nowhere at the most inopportune moment

Kevin Webster

Computer crashing when you're just finishing up

London prices

and the guardian regularly makes up complete bullsh*t about Israel and others. Case dismissed

sorry but every newspaper makes up bullshi* about some matters, i know what israel does and why they shouldn't do what they are doing but the guardian generally is well written and better than a lot of other newspapers.

Archived