The most annoying things in life...

SillyBilly

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SillyBilly
People who go ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh after taking a loud gulp of a cold beverage.

The slurping people make when drinking tea or coffee. If it's too hot to drink properly, don't drink it.

Noisy eaters, smacking of lips....noise of tongue hitting roof of mouth when they swallow. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Great guest at a dinner party. ;)

Bus lanes with no buses in them.

Weak tea.

People who drive up the hard shoulder in a traffic jam on the motorway for no reason.

People who claim it's too cold to snow.

Nathan Tyson.

Nathan Tyson.

Nathan Tyson.

And oh, Nathan Tyson..

He's too posh to have that attitude, just comes across as a bit of a penis to me.

Nah, hate the whole "their too posh to be good musicians" thing, really don't buy it.

Most of the tongue-in-cheek stuff they do about their upbringing gets missed by their haters anyway.

Nah, hate the whole "their too posh to be good musicians" thing, really don't buy it.

Most of the tongue-in-cheek stuff they do about their upbringing gets missed by their haters anyway.

Not saying that, think they are good musicians, particularly him as a songwriter. His personality just does my head in a bit, as mine most probably would with him.

Not saying that, think they are good musicians, particularly him as a songwriter. His personality just does my head in a bit, as mine most probably would with him.

I'll settle on that. Congratulations on 2,222 posts while we're at it ;)

Archived