The most annoying things in life...

SillyBilly

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well considering the debate you got involved in was about the Guardian....

I said The Daily Telegraph and The Times were the only decent sports pages. No mention of The Guardian from me skipper...

Add people who don't read posts properly to the list please.

I said The Daily Telegraph and The Times were the only decent sports pages. No mention of The Guardian from me skipper...

Add people who don't read posts properly to the list please.

ahh I didn't realise you were the same person as the original post, get an avatar. Apologies, more of a case of not looking rather than not reading.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_pJ9aBklCozY/SwqydK9vPQI/AAAAAAAAAE8/qfUEVYEpiI4/s1600/what-really-grinds-my-gears

Without a doubt, when you go to buy something around the price of £1.50 and you don't have any change, but you have your card so propose to pay via chip and pin.. only for the abba loving lonely tosser on the otherside of the counter to say, sorry no card payments unless you spend 5 pound..

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_pJ9aBklCozY/SwqydK9vPQI/AAAAAAAAAE8/qfUEVYEpiI4/s1600/what-really-grinds-my-gears

Without a doubt, when you go to buy something around the price of £1.50 and you don't have any change, but you have your card so propose to pay via chip and pin.. only for the abba loving lonely ****** on the otherside of the counter to say, sorry no card payments unless you spend 5 pound..

PAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a reason you know. It's called merchant costs. You have to pay for the connection call to Streamilne, and the card transaction.

If you only have 75p profit in the £1.50 why would you throw over 75p away in costs? Not worth doin the sale. Don't come to my shop :D

Bugs me this does. Add it to the list.

People who go ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh after taking a loud gulp of a cold beverage.

The slurping people make when drinking tea or coffee. If it's too hot to drink properly, don't drink it.

Noisy eaters, smacking of lips....noise of tongue hitting roof of mouth when they swallow. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Archived