Jimmy Bullard

chaperz21

Just heard from a groundsman that Bullard was at Moor Farm, he can be a bit of a joker so I am not 100%.

Would definatley exceed the potential targets, and an ideal replacement for Sav, with a similar character too.

On a free transfer but wages would probably be an issue, which is why i find this difficult to beleive.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
best joke ive heard all day. His wages would be massive for one and would probably get injured within 5 minutes.

Bit dissapointed with my ticket allocation confirmation for the olympic stadium....didn't get any for the 100m final, but got 20,000 for West Ham v Coventry.

I can see this being plausible. I've no doubt he'll be in demand from many clubs though.

Quality player when fit, I believe he won Ipswich fans player of the year, after something silly like only 14 games for the club.

Very close to the England setup a few years ago (may have even made the squad). Great passer, decent dead ball player, I think he'd make this team, and I'd start to believe that we could compete for a top 6 spot with a player like this.

However, the risk is that we end up with a Kieron Dyer situation, paying top whack for the priviledge of giving someone premium medical care.

He turned down Celtic last summer due to fact they did not offer enough money. No chance of him joining.

To be fair, that was when he had a guarenteed £45,000 a week coming from Hull. Now that his contract has expired (I'm assuming it has), his demands will be a little more rational.

Admittedly, his rational will be more than our affordable.

He has a year left at Hull, and he still has no intention of taking a pay cut according to Ipswich, so he seems happy to sit on his wage at Hull, is that the sort of player we want here? I don't doubt his ability but I believe we should be investing in players who are hungry to play.

Archived