L.A. Noire

Srg

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I doubt you could to be honest. Took me quite a while doing that final case in homicide.

I really think you could, once I got used to the excerpts, the final case was quite quick. You could definitely finish the main story line in 24 hours. I don't think it would be easy and probably not as enjoyable as it would be taking your time. I know people that skip all the cut scenes but I don't really see the point of that.

How long would you say you've been at it?

Still, not a quick blast like Modern Warfare 2. A massive flop imo. Fancy cinematics for £50!! Different genres i know..... but still, i wont fall for that again.

For this sort of genre i'd expect 20- 30 hours. Reckon i'll be investing

Don't buy Call of Duty for the single player campaign, the Multiplayer is where you get your money's worth.

Rockstar said that LA Noire was causing the overheating on some PS3s, but then later retracted the statement, so may or may not be true.

Either way, I got it for the 360, which has run it just fine.

Nahh loada rubbish, my PS3 went a few weeks before this came out and that was on Fifa, it's all the old consoles that are going due to the fact they're old. Got a new PS3 and works fine!

I sell consoles for a living, If you have a old ps3 I would sell it asap, not widely reported but these only have a set game time, they are used for no matter how much you look after them, they will all break!! Get it on ebay and get a slim (you can get a slim for £165 used

LA noire wasnt really impressed but not my cup of tea, played it for a few hours then decided I was bored and put homefront on.

I brought it and I'm nearly at the end already, not even had it a week and not really played it too excessively.. I've really enjoyed it, think I'll take it back to get some 'store credit' and then get another game with the money.

Got it last week and i've quite enjoyed it too.

Some of the interviews are more work then fun. One in particular was a joke.

I had no proof that he was lying. But once you pick lie the conversation changes completely and then you have proof when he eventually lies. How you supposed to know he's lying BEFORE he lies??

Other than that, think it's a pretty solid game.

Got it last week and i've quite enjoyed it too.

Some of the interviews are more work then fun. One in particular was a joke.

I had no proof that he was lying. But once you pick lie the conversation changes completely and then you have proof when he eventually lies. How you supposed to know he's lying BEFORE he lies??

Other than that, think it's a pretty solid game.

In that sense, you're meant to pick 'doubt' aren't you.. because you can't prove anything!

I'm still waiting on the update for the button to become 'hit the **** until he squeals like a pig' (it is set in the late 40s, so is plausable).

I tend to get the majority correct, saying that I have fired blanks more times than a little!

In that sense, you're meant to pick 'doubt' aren't you.. because you can't prove anything!

I'm still waiting on the update for the button to become 'hit the **** until he squeals like a pig' (it is set in the late 40s, so is plausable).

I tend to get the majority correct, saying that I have fired blanks more times than a little!

Yeah, i selected doubt first. Got it wrong. So replayed it and selected truth. Lie was the correct answer.

The bloke says "i have no idea who'd want to kill my wife. Everyone liked her"

Well she's dead. So i selected doubt as he had shifty eyes. Wrong. Truth was wrong too. When you select lie Phelps say "you killed her! You took her and strangled her with the braided rope"

THEN the guy lies about not having rope or something and you have proof against him!

The case with the Paedo and Husband was another silly one. Daveo said Golden Butterfly was a silly case. Think they are the same case? Was a bit silly.

I was sailing through getting the interviews correct. Now at the later Homicide cases i'm actually pretty rubbish. Hope my missus doesn't lie to me much! Thrown my whole life in doubt!

Archived