L.A. Noire

Srg

i haven't seen Gaz since friday :D so i take it it's a good game!!

Alpha you can come and plaster my bombsite of a front room but im afraid you'll have to wrestle gaz off the game

Is he...... er, how do i say this.......... big and hard...... ?

:(

[sIZE=1]Now i know how NOT to say it. [/sIZE]

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gardening really does suck, I borrowed me dad's petrol strimmer and did the lot ppl who lived here before were hardcore gardners there was rose's and other flowers or weeds with colour, I now just have a lawn I can mow every 6 months, if the grass grows back.

You should now take a photo and send it to the folks who once lived there.

Honestly, the spiteful kick you'll get out of it will be an absoloute joy.

Little things are starting to bug me in this game, the clues that you have to pick up.

I'm forever picking up washpowder, beer bottles, hair brushes and ornaments that have nothing to do with anything. Either don't make them objects you can pick up or make everything possible to pick up. Also get rid of the music that alerts you everything has been found, might make it harder but would also make it more interesting if you failed a case as you ran out of time or what have you.

Little things are starting to bug me in this game, the clues that you have to pick up.

I'm forever picking up washpowder, beer bottles, hair brushes and ornaments that have nothing to do with anything. Either don't make them objects you can pick up or make everything possible to pick up. Also get rid of the music that alerts you everything has been found, might make it harder but would also make it more interesting if you failed a case as you ran out of time or what have you.

the game is too easy but being able to pick up everything would make it ridiculously hard. The easiest parts are the shootouts, a four year old could do it.

I know what you mean, but at the end of the day, I think it's meant to be more of a cinematic story experience than a hardcore game, hence it seems easy. The only thing that gets difficult is the interviews and thickening plots.

Having said this, I have seen your average case rating on Rockstar Social Club, Daveo, and it's woeful.

I have seen your average case rating on Rockstar Social Club, Daveo, and it's woeful.

I won't deny that I have fallen in love with most of the female characters which may have hindered me in my investigations.

Some of them don't tend to make sense though, like the guy who did it really has nothing to do with anything... or maybe it's my hearing lol

Looking forward to the next desk, because apparently homicide is the worst.

Some of them don't tend to make sense though, like the guy who did it really has nothing to do with anything... or maybe it's my hearing lol

Looking forward to the next desk, because apparently homicide is the worst.

There's a few people who I convicted that I really couldn't find any motive, they just sort of did it, well I think anyway. I reckon the newspaper story is heading somewhere real big

There's a few people who I convicted that I really couldn't find any motive, they just sort of did it, well I think anyway. I reckon the newspaper story is heading somewhere real big

Yeah, I just found another piece of newspaper and it mentioned one of the big time gangsters from the era.

Golden Butterfly, now that one didn't make any sense at all. Replayed it again following a walkthrough guide and it still didn't make any sense. I won't say too much incase some haven't got that far yet.

Think that's the one I'm on now. Just 'solved' the one where the bloke beat the woman to death with a socket wrench, and now I've got another one with the same MO.

Re the doubt/lie - if you don't believe them, and you think you have the evidence to prove them wrong then call them on the lie, otherwise, use doubt.

Re the shootouts, I agree, I don't know why they bothered with the cover system as a) it irritates me, and b) I never really need it. At the end of the one with the shootout on the movie set, right at the end when there's a handful of them behind cars I just broke cover and went at them with a tommy gun.

Supposed to be about 30 hours for the main game, but then there are side quests that will probably take it over 40.

How long would you say you've been at it?

Still, not a quick blast like Modern Warfare 2. A massive flop imo. Fancy cinematics for £50!! Different genres i know..... but still, i wont fall for that again.

For this sort of genre i'd expect 20- 30 hours. Reckon i'll be investing

Archived