L.A. Noire

Srg

I was on it for about 3 hours last night. Not had the chance today. We started watching The Walking Dead and now apparently we can't switch it off until we've seen all six episodes! :rolleyes: (although it is fooking brilliant!)

Really liked what I saw last night. Did the tutorial investigation, and then the first proper investigation once I'd made detective. About halfway through the next one.

It's not as sandbox and free roam as GTA IV, it's more focused but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Only slight concern so far - it seems a bit on the easy side, and from what I've heard it doesn't get any harder.....

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now that I have a part time job and College on my hands I end up finding myself in a situation with naff all to do so I was going to get this but most of you are saying it is poor.

From you who have bought it, should I get it?

Thanks in advance.

Well, if you liked GTA IV, and you liked Heavy Rain, then you'll probably like this, although you need to be prepared for it to be reminiscent of both, but not quite as detailed as either of them.

Personally, I paid £35 for it, and think it's decent value. I'll definitely get enough play out of it to justify that, plus I can trade it in afterwards.

Missus bought it last night for me, I kept picking lie when questioning, maybe it's the moderator in me always on the look out for a wum. Needless to say it's probably taking me longer to solve the cases as it should do. Just completed the hit and run case.

Driving is still a pain in the arse, got the missus saying why do you keep hitting everything down me ear which doesn't help.

Hold Y and get your partner to drive, saves loads of time and you get a better case rating as you don't crash constantly.

Some of the interviews are really difficult, you seem to be doing well but apparently you're not. Just done the case where you have to interrogate two people and convict the right one... safe to say I got it wrong despite the overwhelming evidence.

The bloke in the bar for the hit and run, I failed that in spectacular fashion. Didn't do to well with the wife either, think that's because I found her quite attractive and couldn't bring myself to put the pressure on.

Oh, one of those side missions I had about 6 attempts and quit it in the end, masked gun man you have to shoot before he shoots the hostage. I shot him in the arm - the hostage died, shot him in the leg - he shot the hostage, I shot him in the head - Failed.

The bloke in the bar for the hit and run, I failed that in spectacular fashion. Didn't do to well with the wife either, think that's because I found her quite attractive and couldn't bring myself to put the pressure on.

Oh, one of those side missions I had about 6 attempts and quit it in the end, masked gun man you have to shoot before he shoots the hostage. I shot him in the arm - the hostage died, shot him in the leg - he shot the hostage, I shot him in the head - Failed.

I shot him before he got to the hostage,simples.

I couldnt wait for this game so what harm can it be to up the overdraft £40?

I'm loving this game I'm a really sh!te detective but dam good with my gun, this ganme will have to be played again as I have already fudged my way through a couple of case's, when that jessica get's touched up (nice way of puuting it) I never got that out of nobody only got 3 stars for that case I'm currently on the first case on homicide.

I have only done two both times the bad guy is dead first one was same one you have done I think he just popped his head out to the side and I gave him a bullet between the eyes second one was a nut job who in the end threw himself off a roof.

Missus wont let me have it until we get back of holiday?!! I was hoping you'd all say it was rubbish so i wouldn't feel the need to buy it without permission.

TBF, i've not had much work on and she's currently the only one of us with much cash means i'd feel guilty if i spent her hard earned cash.

Anyone need any plastering done? Do you have LA Noire?

Some of the interviews are really difficult, you seem to be doing well but apparently you're not. Just done the case where you have to interrogate two people and convict the right one... safe to say I got it wrong despite the overwhelming evidence.

Pm me who you went with, wouldn't want to ruin the game for others. The big chief wasn't best pleased with me, but then loved me next time we met. I'm nailing the next case though, the crime scene took me ages to crack as I had no intuition as back-up.

Pm me who you went with, wouldn't want to ruin the game for others. The big chief wasn't best pleased with me, but then loved me next time we met. I'm nailing the next case though, the crime scene took me ages to crack as I had no intuition as back-up.

started a "conversation" with you, whatever that means.

No plastering buddy but I've lived in my house nearly a year now and I think it's time I tackled the jungle formly a garden you are more than welcome to come do that for me while I play L.A Noire, you can play it while I sleep. DEAL?

I'm afraid i hate gardening, and for that reason....... i'm out.

Gardening really does suck, I borrowed me dad's petrol strimmer and did the lot ppl who lived here before were hardcore gardners there was rose's and other flowers or weeds with colour, I now just have a lawn I can mow every 6 months, if the grass grows back.

Archived