L.A. Noire

Srg

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's gonna be good, I'm trading in all my cod for it, as I never play them.

I love the fact it's a complete recreation of la from 1947. I like the fact there's ment to not be to much shooting in it. Also been told the ending is ment to be amazing from 2 or 3 reviews I've read

Looks like the DLC hits all platforms at the same time;

[sIZE=14px]Rockstar has confirmed that the first DLC case for L.A. Noire, Nicholson Electroplating, will release on June 21.[/sIZE]

[sIZE=14px]

The Nicholson Electroplating arson case was first revealed by Best Buy at the game's midnight release, where vouchers for the DLC were handed out in limited supply.

Rockstar's voucher redemption site revealed that the DLC will release on June 21. The site has since been updated to remove the date.

No price has been set for the Nicholson Electroplating DLC case, which will arrive on Xbox Live and PSN on June 21.[/sIZE]

[sIZE=14px][COLOR=#020727][/COLOR][/sIZE]

As you will no doubt see I have removed a few posts, I think those that have just come back from being banned should go away for 5 minutes and have a little think about some of the stuff they have been posting in this thread.

I'm just leaving now, walk into town (hope they have some left). Should be able to give a short report at about 2ish.

Weren't they handing out random vouchers for DLC at midnight of its release?

Seems a bit odd to me that they already have DLC out, "That'll be £40 please, oh, and another £10 if you want the extras".

Completly agree Alex mate DLC really does wind me up, I understand with games like MassEffect2 as they were worked on for a while after the oringinal was brought out and are very good plays if not a little short, however if the DLC is ready when the game is, why the fook is it not in the fookin game money grabbbing bar stewards!

Completly agree Alex mate DLC really does wind me up, I understand with games like MassEffect2 as they were worked on for a while after the oringinal was brought out and are very good plays if not a little short, however if the DLC is ready when the game is, why the fook is it not in the fookin game money grabbbing bar stewards!

Spot on. Still, if I had a working console i'd still be a drone to the masses and buy the DLC at some stage.

Isn't there a way of one person buying it and through file sharing you can send your progress over to a friends console and the DLC goes with it? Watched a video on it a while ago, might aswell club in with a few mate and buy it that way.

Archived