L.A. Noire

Srg

Spot on. Still, if I had a working console i'd still be a drone to the masses and buy the DLC at some stage.

Isn't there a way of one person buying it and through file sharing you can send your progress over to a friends console and the DLC goes with it? Watched a video on it a while ago, might aswell club in with a few mate and buy it that way.

Not heard that mate sounds a good idea though, my mate brought Fall Out 3 special edition with all the DLC lent me the disc and i just saved it on my harrd drive!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not heard that mate sounds a good idea though, my mate brought Fall Out 3 special edition with all the DLC lent me the disc and i just saved it on my harrd drive!

Haha it's the best way :D They get enough money without the DLC cash.

I've always liked PC gaming for that, install it on your machine and then give your mate the disk to do the same, alot of the games don't actually need the CD! Just to have it installed.

^^ Haven't tried it on the PS3, but you can't do it on the 360. You still need the game disc as it checks the disc when you start the game.

On the PS3, I've bought games from the store and then re-downloaded them later to another console.

^^ Haven't tried it on the PS3, but you can't do it on the 360. You still need the game disc as it checks the disc when you start the game.

On the PS3, I've bought games from the store and then re-downloaded them later to another console.

Like I said said mate, you can on the Fall Out 3 special edition as long as you have got the original on disc it just save's onto your hard drive this is thhe only game I have skanked the DLC from and not known a game since to do this with!

{content}
Crossed wires I think. I thought Alex was saying that you can take PC games and drop them onto another machine without necessarily needing the original CD thereafter. You can install games from disc onto the 360 HD but you still need the original disc to play them. In terms of DLC, then you're right, you can do that. :)[/iNDENT]

GTAIV driving was a bit crazy to get used to at first.

Never got used to it. Absolute abomination of a game. Completely wrecked the franchise. Saints Row now in front in my opinion.

Bold statement. I was never a big fan. Vice City was where it was at!

Loved 3, VC and my favourite was SA. But with 4 they driving was horrible, the guy for some reason had the running turning circle of Darren Moore and had the reactions of Brad Jones. Just so poor. Just two basic things but it completely ruined the game. Seems like it was like Marmite. Got a number of friends who agree, but some love it.

Loved 3, VC and my favourite was SA. But with 4 they driving was horrible, the guy for some reason had the running turning circle of Darren Moore and had the reactions of Brad Jones. Just so poor. Just two basic things but it completely ruined the game. Seems like it was like Marmite. Got a number of friends who agree, but some love it.

Aye seemed like a bit of a love-hate game. I was no big fan at all.

Archived