Left Back in the rumour mill

sage

Right you are Bunny, but in pretty much every press conferences where they talked about key positions, a left back was mentioned so we are in for one, just because the press haven't got wind of who we're chasing doesn't mean anything!

Also, everyone knows Gio Van Bronk is signing.. so no panic! ;)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We could get Daniel Ayala back on a season long loan and play him at left-back.

Or even better with our relationship with Liverpool, try and get the natural Left Back Jack Robinson on loan

Or even better with our relationship with Liverpool, try and get the natural Left Back Jack Robinson on loan

From what I've read they've got first team plans for him next season, but it would be great.

This is a position of paramount importance to get right. If we have an attacking left back, like Brayford on the right, we could be really dangerous on the break, specially at home.

My money is still on us filling a lot of the gaps as usual with loans. This means that we cant get them in until late August when teams have finalised their squads and means that they wont build up continuity and teamwork by playing in the pre-season games. These sort of loans are often not very highly motivated either especially as we make it clear that we are not going to sign them. By no means an ideal situation -I hope I'm wrong.

Archived