Left Back in the rumour mill

sage

You are absolutely correct, there was nothing at all wrong with Roberts as left back in the latter half of the season. So many on here have to have a player to kick. If Roberts left they would simply move on to someone else.

I like to have a few to kick at the same time- currently they are Pearson and Roberts. I would like to say that they were picked at random but, unfortunately, they were picked because over the course of their careers at Derby County they have persistently displayed the fact that they are simply not good enough. Sorry, but thems the facts. I won't boo them because they are Derby County players and as such have my support. this is a forum for people to express their displeasure or pleasure at aspects of the club that we love- therefore the "so many on here" are perfectly within their rights to express their feelings about players that they feel are not good enough......Especially if they are as **** as Pearo and Roberts:whistle:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Wallace of Hearts looks a player, young, athletic and can get forward as well as defend, rumoured to be talking to rangers just now but no harm in putting in a bid, around 750k should do it and we'd almost definately make a profit on that within a year.

Archived