Swans

Day

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As many of us appear to enjoy the elegance of one of our most beautiful native aquatic birds, I would just like to point out that my swan avatar is nicer than Daveo's.

I challenge anyone to find a nicer one as an avatar!

Ahem........ :D

The black swan is native to Australia and the male swan's "blow" is strong enough to break a mans arm. Also, although swans can attack people, they do remember folk who have been nice to them.

Just a few facts for you campers :D

The black swan is native to Australia and the male swan's "blow" is strong enough to break a mans arm. Also, although swans can attack people, they do remember folk who have been nice to them.

eh you'll not get a like that easily :)

They also group together in their thousands, up to 300,000 have been recorded together. But it is not unknown for them to be a solitary bird.

All swans belong to HRH Queen Lizzie 2 and swans mate for life. In a protected environment they can have a life expectancy of 30 years. And, campers the measurement from bill to tail is 5ft.

Does that deserve a "like" froggggy?? :D

All swans belong to Queen Liz and swans mate for life. Did you know that from beak to tail swans can measure 5ft.

Does me knowledge deserve a "like" yet froggggy? :D

Archived