comedy of errors...aka Florist play offs thread

froggg

Robin Hood, Maid Marion, Little John, fryer Tuck, Torvil and Dean, Sheriff of Nottingham, Nathan Tyson, Hooters Bar, Capital one, average speed cameras, dvla, IKEA, tales of Jerusalem, 4 girls to every lad, meadows, Rt. Hon Kenneth Clarke QC MP your boys took one hell of a beating tonight!

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6GSpTrRsLRc

I laughed til i choked. What on earth did Camp think he was doing - he cant win the ball in his own area with both hands. To watch him hopping up and down in their 6yd box with the dawing realisation of a goal to come was pure ambrosia.

I wonder how forest are going to get on next year, surely they cannot afford to have another final throw of the dice... I can't wait to see their losses this season, I know their chairman is a big fan but how much money can he chuck at Billy and hope he actually achieves something, he must of lost around 25million since billy had been there and at the end of the day, he is still in the same position Cloughie is here.

Earnshaw's contracts coming up, will they have to get rid of him to support Boyd's lavish 30/40 thousand pound a week contract, or will they get rid of him like they did with the other boyd last year?

Interesting situation, however I can comfortably say going into the summer I would MUCH rather be in our position than theirs.

Thing is, the other two who don't go up will be there or thereabouts again next season (if Reading don't make it then they'd be amongst the favourites for the title IMO), plus you've already got West Ham coming down, plus potentially Wigan, Birmingham, Blackburn or Wolves - all of whom would potentially challenge to go straight back up. Plus Leicester if they carry on spending.

Bottom line - next year would be even more of a gamble than this term - I can't even see them making the playoffs next time around.

Thing is, the other two who don't go up will be there or thereabouts again next season (if Reading don't make it then they'd be amongst the favourites for the title IMO), plus you've already got West Ham coming down, plus potentially Wigan, Birmingham, Blackburn or Wolves - all of whom would potentially challenge to go straight back up. Plus Leicester if they carry on spending.

Bottom line - next year would be even more of a gamble than this term - I can't even see them making the playoffs next time around.

Surely they have got to be questioning the ability of Billy now? The only thing he seems to be good at is squeezing money out of generous owners. Once the money stops flowing the points dry up too. I am sure a lot of managers could do a job with the money he has wasted over his stay

PROUD OF THE LADS :)

and you can not take that away from us, despite your snide, shallow remarks.. your bitterness makes it so much easier to take ;)

see you in august.......in the championship:) mmmmwwwahhhhhaaaaahhhhaaaaaaa

Interesting situation, however I can comfortably say going into the summer I would MUCH rather be in our position than theirs.

Hmmm are you sure??? If next season is going to be tough for us which it prob will be looking at the strength of other teams already in there and who's coming down then i'd be more concerned about Derby's squad and form before ours....i'd say you've got another season of building a team to even compete in the top half yet, i do think if he's given the time Clough jr will manage that though for you.

Summer will see some changes at Forest certainly but

it won't leave us weaker i would've thought, well not in the long run anyway, the focus will be on the out of contract players and whether they accept new contracts on a bit lesser wages (this is just being sensible rather than a sign of financial meltdown as the scaremongers harp on about!).

see you in august.......in the championship mmmmwwwahhhhhaaaaahhhhaaaaaaa

Your a bright spark. indeed we will. and your shallow gloating cheers me up no end ;)

did you have your wembley 2011 shirt ready.......and tis not shallow tis heartfelt..... as it would be for you in the unlikely position the roles were reversed....;);)

Be interesting to see Forest next season.. I don't believe in the hype that the NPC gets much stronger every year, promotion is still possible with a few tweeks for a top half team, however every team aims to improve and the ones that stand still or lose a few players can take a huge plunge down the table.. Like ourselves, Preston and Sheff Utd found out.

It would a mistake to rule Forest out of a promotion race, Davies afterall is a solid NPC manager. I honestly think they'll spend big again and give it one last push, all or nothing sort of thing.

Archived