El Classico....Champions league Semi Final

froggg

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank God someone knows how it is.

Ronaldo is way better then Messi and Edin couldn't be anymore right.

Least Ronaldos family aren't a bunch of cocaine sniffing, handballing over weight jokes like Messi's.

Jamie ward is better then both of them though.

Wolfgang Stark should not be a referee or should not be allowed in games with n*bbers like Puyol, Pique and Mosquera. I literually believe that Guardioula is the worst manager in Spain right now. All he does is sit back and watch a bought team win.

Looks like YOU are the one on drugs..!

Obviously my knowledge on Spanish football isn't anywhere near as good as yours, you are after all, the Real Madrid supporter here.! BUT, I think I am in right in saying that from last nights teams....

Valdes

Puyol

Pique

Xavi

Busquets

Messi

Pedro

ALL started their careers at Barca.....and the total amount of transfers paid out for thei starting 11 was....around about 100 million....compared to Madrids team..where....

Casillas and Arbeloa are the ONLY home grown players they have and the transfers for thei starting 11 came to close to 150 million...

So, again, you are right...Barca are buying their success.!!

They are the best team in the world at the moment, and I think the best team that has ever played during my 40 years on this planet.

Thank God someone knows how it is.

Ronaldo is way better then Messi and Edin couldn't be anymore right.

Least Ronaldos family aren't a bunch of cocaine sniffing, handballing over weight jokes like Messi's.

Jamie ward is better then both of them though.

Wolfgang Stark should not be a referee or should not be allowed in games with n*bbers like Puyol, Pique and Mosquera. I literually believe that Guardioula is the worst manager in Spain right now. All he does is sit back and watch a bought team win.

Sorry what?!:confused:

Bought team? 12 of the Barca squad last night we're from the youth team.

Xavi - youth team

Messi - youth team

Puyol - youth team

Pique - originally youth team

Busquets - Youth team

Valdes - youth team

Want me to continue? Your lack of knowledge astounds me, do your research before posting your pathetic comments.

Sorry what?!:confused:

Bought team? 12 of the Barca squad last night we're from the youth team.

Xavi - youth team

Messi - youth team

Puyol - youth team

Pique - originally youth team

Busquets - Youth team

Valdes - youth team

Want me to continue? Your lack of knowledge astounds me, do your research before posting your pathetic comments.

The main offenders from last night. Only need Dani Alves, Lee Bowyer and Marlon King and you have the most disgraceful, cheating, rolly pollying team in the world.

The main offenders from last night. Only need Dani Alves, Lee Bowyer and Marlon King and you have the most disgraceful, cheating, rolly pollying team in the world.

So...no answer on the fact that you were completely wrong about buying the team...? COMPLETELY wrong...????

They are the best football team that has ever been during your lifetime that is for sure.

Edins just a tad bitter jaja!

We understand you don't like Barca, and that you hate the plaudits that are thrown there way because they are one of the best teams to have ever graced our game..

But to even suggest Ronaldo is better than Messi.. Is beyong laughable.

People worship Ronaldo for his quite remarkable 42 goals in 2008. Messi scored 47 last year and is on 52 this year.

Ronaldo is better in the air than Messi. That's it. Messi beats him hands down at dribbling, tracking back, passing, assists, team-play, long shots, shooting, goals scored etc.

People will talk about Messi and this Barca team in 100 years time. Just like they'll talk about the Old Brazil teams, Milans 80s team and Pele/Maradona. A footballing gift they are, cherish them!

Why would I be bitter? I don't particularly care for either of these teams, couldn't really care less who gets to lose to United in the final. Didn't even watch the game to be honest. Good at football Barcelona may be but there also a bunch of cheats, why do they feel the need to do that if there really that good. Clue, there not. P.S. Ronaldo is a much better player than Messi

Why would I be bitter? I don't particularly care for either of these teams, couldn't really care less who gets to lose to United in the final. Didn't even watch the game to be honest. Good at football Barcelona may be but there also a bunch of cheats, why do they feel the need to do that if there really that good. Clue, there not. P.S. Ronaldo is a much better player than Messi

ALL footballers are cheats.....Barcelona are no better or worse than any other team at this aspect of the game....but they are the best at everything else about the game...awesome team

As for Messi V Ronaldo...Ronaldo isn't fit to clean the boots of the bloke who cleans the boots of the next door neighbour of the bloke who baby sits for the bloke down the roads cat's mothers sisters boyfriends younger brothers mates...never mind Messi's..!

ALL footballers are cheats.....Barcelona are no better or worse than any other team at this aspect of the game....but they are the best at everything else about the game...awesome team

As for Messi V Ronaldo...Ronaldo isn't fit to clean the boots of the bloke who cleans the boots of the next door neighbour of the bloke who baby sits for the bloke down the roads cat's mothers sisters boyfriends younger brothers mates...never mind Messi's..!

That is the biggest rubbish i've ever heard, all footballers are cheats? Absolute rubbish

In your opinion, but I don't agree

That is the biggest rubbish i've ever heard, all footballers are cheats? Absolute rubbish

yes they are....they will all do whatever is neccesary to win...when Suarez handled the shot on the goal line....every single player interviewed sadi they would have done the same...

Madrid have more "superstars" all you have to do is compare the benches last night to see that, but Barca have a far superior team, they work for each other and pass to each other whereas Madrid players get the ball and try to take every man and his dog on, they are not a team, just a group of individuals.

As for messi vs Ronaldo debate, Messi is a better all round player (other than el classico he doesn't tend to dive either)

On another thread, just 14 minutes previous to this post, you stated;

"I can't stand stereotyping of any sort..."

Make your mind up, you ******* donut!

Little different from saying footballers cheat to stating all americans are fat and loud, and keep using the swear words, danny dyer would be so proud of you.

Some of the comments on here are hilarious.

Barca are boring because they resort the likes of Real Madrid to stick 11 men behind the ball and pump-it at any given opportunity.

Barca are boring because they make the best footballing team in England look like a bunch of schoolboys at The Nou Camp and reduce them to have 0 shots on goal the whole game.

Barca are boring because they win the majority of their games by 3 goals plus.

Barca are boring because nobody can get the ball off them, and they play football the proper way, a winning way.

Barca have bought their success (Jaja)

Edin answer me in what other imaginary world do you live in? How on earth is Ronaldo better than Messi? Let me guess, it's because he's scored goals in the 'best league in the world'?

And to say Barca cheat, what a load of rubbish. Of course Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal etc are all saints.

It was stated earlier that Guardiola is a rubbish coach and just watches this team play.

It is his team. He was manager of the youth team where alot of the players have come from. It is his philosophy in the 6 seconds rule, in training where you have to win the ball back within 6 seconds of losing the ball.

To say he just watches must be due to the preparation he puts in training and an understanding of the players as to how he wants the game played

Don't waste your time Edin.

It isn't worth it becuase he will think he is right no matter what.

Archived