El Classico....Champions league Semi Final

froggg

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regarding Mourinho's comments about Uefa having a bias towards Barcelona - perhaps it's true. I mean, who knows what might happen to the Champions Cup if Madrid, or more pointedly, Ramos, get their hands on it......:D

Therefore, they are the better team. Doh! X

Why did you put a kiss on the end? Something your not telling us?

Ok we did the double over leeds but they are above us in the league so does that make them better then us even though we beat them?

You seriously can't put up a decent arguement. Anyway we settled this, me and Edin won.

End of.

Regarding Mourinho's comments about Uefa having a bias towards Barcelona - perhaps it's true. I mean, who knows what might happen to the Champions Cup if Madrid, or more pointedly, Ramos, get their hands on it......:D

I loved what he said on twitter after.

"I didn't drop it, it jumped"

Made me laugh a bit.

Why did you put a kiss on the end? Something your not telling us?

Ok we did the double over leeds but they are above us in the league so does that make them better then us even though we beat them?

You seriously can't put up a decent arguement. Anyway we settled this, me and Edin won.

End of.

Yes, leeds are a LOT better than us, ee could easily finish 1 place above the relegation place and Leeds could win the play offs....so YES they are a gazzilion times better than us.

Yes, leeds are a LOT better than us, ee could easily finish 1 place above the relegation place and Leeds could win the play offs....so YES they are a gazzilion times better than us.

So then Barca aren't better then Real Madrid.

You make no sense at all, none in the slightest, ever, ever, ever.

Of course they are, they are... How many points clear of them???? Please remind me, you Spanish expert??

Can't remember saying I was a Spanish expert. Actually its you that makes yourself look like an expert :confused:

I figured you aren't going to change your mind since your head is so far up your own arse so I won't waste my time :)

Can't remember saying I was a Spanish expert. Actually its you that makes yourself look like an expert :confused:

I figured you aren't going to change your mind since your head is so far up your own arse so I won't waste my time :)

So.......how do you make that if leeds are better than us, that real are better than barca...??? Please explaim, my expert friend as i dont understand.

Plan B your arguement doesn't stack up.

Barca beat Real 5-0 and drew 1-1 in the league. Beat them 2-0 in The CL at the Bernabau.. And are 8 points clear in the league. Yet Real are better?

They won the Copa Del Rey, like Man City beat Man Utd in The FA cup, doesn't make them better.

And I don't understand the Leeds/Derby comparison. We beat them but they're ahead of us, hence they're better. But Barca beat Real, and are 8 points clear, yet Real are better?

I'm lost.

Barca beat Real 5-0 and drew 1-1 in the league. Beat them 2-0 in The CL at the Bernabau.. And are 8 points clear in the league. Yet Real are better?

They won the Copa Del Rey, like Man City beat Man Utd in The FA cup, doesn't make them better.

And I don't understand the Leeds/Derby comparison. We beat them but they're ahead of us, hence they're better. But Barca beat Real, and are 8 points clear, yet Real are better?

I'm lost.

Exactomundo my friend.

I'm lost.

In the games that Barca won there were several times that they cheated but when RM won the one game, Barca didn't cheat one bit and neither did RM. If there was no such thing as cheating then RM would always win Barca and I Barca would be 2nd or 3rd in the league now. RM are better now and have been in most of the past, they are better now and will still be better in the foreseable (if spelt wrong sorry) future.

In the games that Barca won there were several times that they cheated but when RM won the one game, Barca didn't cheat one bit and neither did RM. If there was no such thing as cheating then RM would always win Barca and I Barca would be 2nd or 3rd in the league now. RM are better now and have been in most of the past, they are better now and will still be better in the foreseable (if spelt wrong sorry) future.

That is definitely the best post that has ever been on this, or any other forum, ever in the history of the world wide web... Priceless.

You, my Spanish expert are some kind of genius.

They didn't cheat when they won 5-0.. Nor did they cheat when they drew 1-1 in the league. If anything David Villa (brought down by Casillas) was a definate penalty.. And as for Dani Alves' challenge on Marcelo, he won the ball but a peno was awarded. In that game, Real had a man sent off, deservedly as Villa was clean through.

No complaints from either manager, even Pep decided not to have a go.

The Copa Del Rey was a closely fought game, in which Real won in extra time. No complaints whatsoever, from Pep nor the team.

And we all know what happened in the CL. So, Barca cheating in all their games? I don't think so..

Archived