Derby County

• Coventry City H

• Leeds United H

• Queens Park Rangers A

• Burnley H

• Norwich City A

• Bristol City H

• Reading A

Only really game that I would expect a chance of winning is Coventry, possible draws against Burnley and Bristol they seem to be wobbling and we will be at home

Doncaster Rovers

• Cardiff City H

• Preston North End H

• Hull City A

• Crystal Palace H

• Barnsley A

• Leicester City H

• Middlesbrough A

Winnable games against Preston, Barnsley, Crystal Palace and Middlesbrough.

Crystal Palace

• Ipswich Town A

• Leicester City A

• Ssausagehorpe United H

• Doncaster Rovers A

• Leeds United H

• Hull City A

• Nottingham Forest H

All home games seem to mean points for Palace, but they wil struggle in their away games

Sheffield United

• Queens Park Rangers A

• Middlesbrough H

• Cardiff City H

• Preston North End A

• Bristol City H

• Reading A

• Barnsley H

• Swansea City A

Only Preston and Boro and Barnsley really stand out as winnable - all the others are difficult but possible draw against Bristol I think 9 points maximum.

Ssausagehorpe United

[*]Queens Park Rangers H

[*]Reading H

[*]Crystal Palace A

[*]Coventry City A

[*]Millwall H

[*]Nottingham Forest A

[*]Portsmouth H

Palace hard to beat at Palace. Can see them picking up 6 points at most

Preston North End

[*]Reading A

[*]Portsmouth A

[*]Doncaster Rovers A

[*]Sheffield United H

[*]Millwall A

[*]Cardiff City H

[*]Ipswich Town A

[*]Watford H

Doncaster, Sheffield United are the only 2 really stand out possible wins, the others are against really good teams who will be hard to beat.

From the above I think we will be safe with 1 win, or maybe without winning an other game.

We do have a far harder run in than other clubs at the bottom, but I dont think that theirs are easier than ours by enough for any of the bottom three to catch us.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the above I think we will be safe with 1 win, or maybe without winning an other game.

We do have a far harder run in than other clubs at the bottom, but I dont think that theirs are easier than ours by enough for any of the bottom three to catch us.

We could get three points from Coventry and Bristol I think. And perhaps a couple of draws. Last match against Reading might give us something also. If they are out of play-offs already at that time they might be out of steam. And perhaps give a chance to some reserve players. Hopefully we don`t have to wait until last round though to be safe.

Was looking at those run ins again.

You should also look at the two clubs just above us.

Boro

=

Sheff Utd A

Ipswich A

Barnsley H

Burnley A

Hull A

Coventry H

Cardiff A

Donny H

Mowbrey has pulled Boro together and they have well enough to stay up

but they have alot of away games to deal with. If they can pick something up against the Blades it could be useful for us.

Cov

=

Rams A

Pompey A

Millwall H

Scunny H

Boro A

Reading H

Norwich A

They have been as bad as us at home, but take note their away form is not as bad as all that. They will be confident of getting at least a point at our place. They have Mcsheffrey and King both in among the goals of late.

Donny haven't won since thumping us. Says alot about how weak we are.

They again have more winnable games than us, but are on very poor form.

Preston are flying at the moment and a win for them at Reading would really get the whole pack around us nervous. Stranger things have happened. Reading ought to have too much, but, Confidence breeds success in any sport.

The Blades being blunted by QPR was a bonus yesterday for us. They still have more winnable games than us to play. They seem to have turned it on at home but be hopeless away.

Ssausagehorpe are as good as down.

Its going to go down to the last three games and Bristol at home is looking crucial for us as I can't see us getting anything from the Reading or Norwich.

Archived