A Forest win keeps Derby Up?

Donny Ram

Just an observation, with Palace playing Forest on the last day of the season we might need Forest to beat Palace to keep us up.

I've run the scores predictor on the BBC Sport site and I was shocked to find with one round of games left that it came down to this:rolleyes:

Thoughts everyone?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think we'll be safe by then

It's a tough April when you look at our fixtures, plus the Blades and Irons won't throw in the towel. Boro and Coventry might yet get dragged in to the bottom three.

I just hope you're right, I couldn't comprehend cheering the Trees on:eek:

Just an observation, with Palace playing Forest on the last day of the season we might need Forest to beat Palace to keep us up.

I've run the scores predictor on the BBC Sport site and I was shocked to find with one round of games left that it came down to this:rolleyes:

Thoughts everyone?

You honestly think forest will win another game this season??????:eek::D

It is a very tough April

Cardiff, Norwich, QPR all to play away in this month....I personally think QPR could win the league if they beat us on that monday night (hence why sky have chosen) so they will be fired up for that and well Cardiff and Norwich will be no way easy

In terms of home games this month...Leeds and Burnley another 2 top 7 teams sooo its going to be a fight to get points.

I dont think we will be dragged in though as I dont think Scunny, Sheff utd and even Preston (who are making a late push back in and fair play to them with a game in hand to) will get many points either or enough to catch us up...Alot of teams below us in comparison to what it looked like before the Swansea win.

To the point yes I would support the scum to stay up in this division....It kills me to say that but I much rather have away trips to Scum, Leeds etc then Leyton Orient, Hartlepool and Plymouth...

Lets flip the coin though....Forest could be supporting Derby last game! If Reading and Forest are around the same poistions come last game we may need to beat Reading for Forest to stay in or get in the play-offs....How id soon turn into a Reading fan for 90minutes (if we were safe) ha

The critical few days would appear to be the games between the 23rd and 25th April when Coventry have to play Ssausagehorpe and Boro. If results go against us we have Bristol City at home the following weekend to secure the required points. I just hope it doesn't come down to this, or worse still, waiting till the final day of the season.

April looks very tough and I believe it will come down to those below us having to play each other, rather than based on our own points return in the run in.

We're 9 points from danger, with quite a few teams below us. We've also displayed quite a bit of character in the last two weeks, which considering the awful run we've been on is quite impressive, and I think sets us up well for the run in.

A couple of good weeks (results-wise) and I'll be absolutely convinced we're safe.

We're 9 points from danger, with quite a few teams below us. We've also displayed quite a bit of character in the last two weeks, which considering the awful run we've been on is quite impressive, and I think sets us up well for the run in.

A couple of good weeks (results-wise) and I'll be absolutely convinced we're safe.

very good post! true

We will be safe on our own accord- I hope Forest do get to the play-offs and lose in the final, in a penalty shoot-out sudden death when Earnshaw misses and Camp touches the winning penalty onto a post and the ball rebounds at force into his face, breaking his nose and leaving him crying for his daddy while it trickles over the line.

That said, if they go up I wouldn't be too fussed- seeing the goons (pundits) on MOTD ripping the p*ss out of BD on a weekly basis would amuse me.

Archived