Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

think people are being a little harsh on tyson

yes hes is noway near the quality of commons, but he is bloody rapid and will try his heart out.

decent signing when its free aswel...

he will do a decent job for you guys, just dont expect goals!

yes hes is noway near the quality of commons, but he is bloody rapid and will try his heart out.

We already have a player in that mould in the name of Theo Robinson

hold on....... oh god..... no.... yes...... i agree with u

i need to lie down.

You're right MrsRam, I need to check if I can have mi money back still. It's not just his flag waving antics but his shaky hand actions witnessed by children whilst he was sat on Forest's team bus waiting to depart PP.

A person behaving like this has no place in a Derby County shirt, I've had my season ticket since the 60's, I can forgive actions in the heat of the moment on the pitch or in celebration (flag waving etc) but not premeditated insults in the sight of children, therefore I shall be cancelling the 4 out of the 6 season tickets I have renewed.

Mr Glick, the protests outside the ground would most likely be repeated if this was during the season rather than the Summer break. I appeal to your better judgement not to proceed with endorsing this transfer, even though I know you are away in Cyprus -TG phone home please and stop this madness.

C'mon Mr Donny, don't tell me that you are one of these people who can accept that the crowd can abuse a player in any way that they feel fit and then have their feelings hurt when a player reacts. I thought his flag waving was just a player getting involved in the excitement of beating their biggest rivals, no big deal. I am sure that we would have all chortled away if the roles had been reversed.

Here we go on the amateur dramatics again. On our side we've got over reaction from signing a player from Notts while the reddogs suddenly decide the player is no longer a hero (and never was apparently! must have imagined all the pics of Tyson on every Derby forum posted by reddogs :rolleyes:).

Its obvious Tyson wants to stay in the area, Forest offered him a new contract, he turned it down, partly due to money, partly to wanting to play football regularly, spoke to a couple of other clubs but maybe the money was'nt enough to uproot his family.

Clough wants him as part of his rebuilding. Thats good enough for me.

A far more palatable signing than Savage ever was imho.

Here we go on the amateur dramatics again. On our side we've got over reaction from signing a player from Notts while the reddogs suddenly decide the player is no longer a hero (and never was apparently! must have imagined all the pics of Tyson on every Derby forum posted by reddogs :rolleyes:).

Its obvious Tyson wants to stay in the area, Forest offered him a new contract, he turned it down, partly due to money, partly to wanting to play football regularly, spoke to a couple of other clubs but maybe the money was'nt enough to uproot his family.

Meeee, dramatising, darling?

I don't think so.

Have to disagree with ya mate; forest fans have never rated tyson that highly. His reputation obviously went up after the flag incident which it would at any club but that is the only thing he will have hero status at forest for. He will try his arse off and will always give 100%, he has blistering pace but that really is it im afraid. Think the reason forest didnt make such a big effort to keep him was because we have robbie findley who is just as fast but can actually do something at the end of it.

Just dont expect a player who will give you a full season because his biggest problem is avoiding injuries and his most effective times at forest came when he came off the bench for the last 20 minutes and the other team were tiring. Good luck tys, you took us as far as you could mate; hopefully the forest fans remember that.

He will deifnately excite the fans with his pace but get ready to come back down to earth after he has skinned his man.

Easy for you to say, you don't have to work here. They love him for waving that flag, they'd love him for signing for us. If he was any good, there would be outrage....just like when Commons signed.

All i hear is laughter.

My sympathies go out to you mate,must be tough working around red smog......put it down to experience,a learning curve for next season when you have the bragging rights on how DCFC treansformed another forest departee into simply a better,more effective player. He who laughs last an all that pal....up the rams.

Archived