Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Savage's scarf wavig was in front of the away fans. Tyson's flag waving was in front of the away fans too. There's a clear difference between the two.

You do realise that there are also forest fans above the away fans dont you?! He was going to do a lap of the ground because there are forest fans in every stand. Is it really that big deal?!

They were BOTH taunting, savage made a career out of taunting fan but no one cried about that did theyy?

first of all I'm not crying about it, or moaning, I just don't want him here, that's one of many reasons. And people moaned about Savage non stop.

Tyson can finish - that is the difference between him and Robinson.

Apart from the fact he's contaminated from being there for years, not sure what the problem is. I wouldn't mind seeing him at Pride Park.

Hahahahahahahahaha what?! Tyson can finish?! Wow it has been a long time since you guys saw a goalscorer at pride park ;)

They were BOTH taunting, savage made a career out of taunting fan but no one cried about that did theyy?

Agreed, the only difference between the two was Derby fans made something out of it(including me when it happened) and Forest fans didn't make anything to what Savage did.

Good old Theo, I take this that we don''t need or want Tyson. He is quick- but so is Theo, He is older and more expensive than Theo and doesn't score as many goals. What possible reason would we have for signing him? It's not like anyone even likes him!

Its not like he wants to join you guys either ;)

Why would he? Maybe he'd be happier in League 1 or 2 with those stats! Barker scored 3 times that many from CB in his first season- how the hell is he anywhere near your first team?

Why would he? Maybe he'd be happier in League 1 or 2 with those stats! Barker scored 3 times that many from CB in his first season- how the hell is he anywhere near your first team?

That is a reasonable question. Perhaps we want him as flag waving coach for the kids who wave the players onto the pitch.

That is a reasonable question. Perhaps we want him as flag waving coach for the kids who wave the players onto the pitch.

I wouldn't trust him with that even, I've only seen him do that once and was distinctly unimpressed ;). Unless it involves running really fast in a straight line I don't think he's much use for anything

the bottom line on this is if he is not good enough to play for F@r*st why is he good enought to play for us ? , we need goalscorers , he is not it , if Clough & Glick wanted to show intentions of getting a goalscorer they would not look at him, ok we have Theo but we dont need another "hopefull" we need a proven goalscorer or a Connor Sammon (speaking of him would a cheeky loan bid be out of the question) type of young player with potential ... oh and he is turd for the flag fiasco

the bottom line on this is if he is not good enough to play for F@r*st why is he good enought to play for us ? , we need goalscorers , he is not it , if Clough & Glick wanted to show intentions of getting a goalscorer they would not look at him, ok we have Theo but we dont need another "hopefull" we need a proven goalscorer or a Connor Sammon (speaking of him would a cheeky loan bid be out of the question) type of young player with potential ... oh and he is turd for the flag fiasco

The whole, if he is not good enough to play for Forest then he isn't good enough for us is a non starter of an argument...forget who he plays for....after all Forest finished countless positions and countless points above us this season, I would take pretty much any of their team in place of any of ours, as I would the rest of the play off teams.

They were a lot better than us last season and he was part of it.

We need "goalscorers not another hopeful" you say....then..."or a Common Salmon" "with potential" make up your mind.

Personally I think if we do sign him, he wont be the striker that Nigel is looking for, that's going to be Michael Owens role...!!!!

2 goals in a season for any striker is not good enough, regardless of who he plays for. Florist don't want him because he is rubbish, we don't want him because he is rubbish and a nob. Not good enough to be a championship striker from the bottom club to the top- he is crap, end of

Bueno also had awful stats for Real Vallodolid.

Why would managers even bother scouting if all they did was search Wikipedia?

While I wouldn't be particularly happy if we signed Tyson, 2 goals simply do not tell the full picture with this player.

Bueno also had awful stats for Real Vallodolid.

Why would managers even bother scouting if all they did was search Wikipedia?

While I wouldn't be particularly happy if we signed Tyson, 2 goals simply do not tell the full picture with this player.

While that might be your tactic bunny I don't just search Wikipedia. Tyson has never been a decent striker, I have seen him have the odd good game but if he is currently playing in a team that are in the same division as us and not providing the goals, it suggests that he is not good enough. On the off chance there is more to it I have spoken to Forest fans and been on their forums also. They don't like him and he is not good enough- if they don't know then I don't know who does- maybe their manager who doesn't want him either? You'd think so wouldn't you?

P.S Bueno was a youngster played out of position in a poor side- Tyson should be about at the peak of his career and is still crap

Archived