The Excuse thread.

Boycie

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe that both Merrill sites I went two have been knocked down. Was a massive shock a few years ago when I saw that. Mind you Merrill Upper was falling apart when I was there so shouldn't have been that big a shock.

Some bloke said he couldn't turn up at court because he's locked himself INSIDE his house. The judge was not impressed.

I can't believe that both Merrill sites I went two have been knocked down. Was a massive shock a few years ago when I saw that. Mind you Merrill Upper was falling apart when I was there so shouldn't have been that big a shock.

Some bloke said he couldn't turn up at court because he's locked himself INSIDE his house. The judge was not impressed.

I know what you mean, they were quite shocking!! The heating only ever seemed to be on during the summer! :eek:

When I was a young boy working at a supermarket I wanted to go out on the lash but had work, rang up forgot what reason I was going to give then and out came "I've broke me leg", I felt quite proud that it sounded like a genuine reason I couldn't come in until I put the phone down and realised I'd be off work for 6 weeks.

Went out that night in the back of me mind wondering how I would get out of this one, didn't really matter as I bumped into me boss at the bar. Bought him a drink and apologised, told me to say you were at hospital when you rang and it turns out it's just bruising.

you were in the year above me then :D mr hall (history) was the best teacher there by far

Didn't have him, mr Murray at lower then miss mcauley at upper. Mr spray and Mr Stacey were my favourites, had a right laugh with them (mr spray normally at the tramps that stunk the class out :D)

I work in a P.E. Dept in a school so have a masive array for excuses for not bringing kit, not doing PE or not being at school.

My favourite recent excuse has been the washing machine broke down with my PE kit in it. Someone used it sucessfully 3 weeks ago and since then another 20 kids have used the same excuse. I may set up a washing machine repair business in Nottingham.

A few years ago now........I was working in Worcester,but the family were still in Derby.I'd been back home on my day off [Friday] and when I got up in the morning it was a pea souper!! I set off for work [honest!:p] and got as far as Donington Park,it WAS bad.I turned back phoned the office and my assistant said not to worry.By 1pm the fog had cleared,the Rams were at home:D off I went. On monday my Regional manager called in and said he was disappointed I didn't get to work on Saturday,I explained.He replied 'I was even more disappointed that you went to the football.' I was about to protest when he said 'I was standing a few rows behind you!!' :redface::redface:

Archived