Rob Edwards - Blackpool

dabber

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
didn't he score an important goal for us once....:eek:

Looked more like he tripped and ran into it to me. :D

Off topic slightly, Pearson is the only player i can't support. Terrible footballer. He can run around and "work hard". So can my dog. Shouldn't be anywhere near the Championship.

But as for Edwards.... Does that mean Leacock has played his last game this season?

To be fair tho he did really well considering how far he ran to keep up with the counter attack and then beat McShane to the ball.

That is the thing with Pearson, he is fast and has a brilliant engine, but give him a football....well we all know what happens then. Sometimes he is very good at running the ball but then he gets into a position and doesn't know what to do with it.

He did do well to get into the position to score and to beat that noob of a **** mcshane who tried to kick him.

That is the thing with Pearson, he is fast and has a brilliant engine, but give him a football....well we all know what happens then. Sometimes he is very good at running the ball but then he gets into a position and doesn't know what to do with it.

He did do well to get into the position to score and to beat that noob of a **** mcshane who tried to kick him.

I've always said we should play in the middle of the pitch as maybe once in a while he'll run into the goal :D

Rob Edwards was captain of the Blackpool side, (with Barker vice captain) when Grayson was manager of Blackpool and played alongside Barker in their defence. Derby then went and signed Barker the following summer.

When Barker joined us, Edwads was then considered their key defender.

He has been out of the picture at Blackpool this year, but played half of the matches in Pool`s fantastic promotion charge last season under Hollaway. He had knee injury problems which retricted his playing time.

Clough would be well aware of the capabilities of Edwards having watched Barker many times in the same defence.

Maybe he is trying to get the best back out of Barker by attempting to bring the two back together in our defence?

It was interesting reading what Stimacked had put, how Clough must have picked up on Edwards from his time scouting his defensive partner Barker.

I thought about that when reading about Paul Hayes, he was Gary Hoopers strike partner at Ssausagehorpe, we missed out on Hooper and now a few months later we want his strike partner.

Does there seem to be a trend or is it just me?

more likely that both Hayes and Edwards have been told they can go out on loan, and all clubs have been notified.....

to suggest that we have a strategy is a bit hopeful

these are just loans remember

clough just said that edwards is likely to go to a different championship club.well theres a suprise.we will be stuck with a player who cant get in prestons team.

what was the name of the manic depressive robot in A HITCH HIKER'S

GUIDE TO THE GALAXY ???

oh yeah ........................it begins with D i think ..errrrrrrrrrrrrm.

i'll get it in a mimit...................:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived