Rob Edwards - Blackpool

dabber

I dont think Barker has justified his place at all on this seasons form, he has been at fault for many goals and doesnt look solid unless the ball is hit long where he can go and head it

Including the very one that Cywka got a public rollocking off Nigel for.

He hasn't been great this season but I'm convinced there's more to it than a simple lack of form. I'm beginning to wonder if he's playing through pain and he just doesn't want the club to know because he's definitely lost a yard or two of pace.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He hasn't been great this season but I'm convinced there's more to it than a simple lack of form. I'm beginning to wonder if he's playing through pain and he just doesn't want the club to know because he's definitely lost a yard or two of pace.

The thing is we have had no option to not play him as all the others have been unfit so I dont see the harm bringing in another centre half, im guessing he is a leader as he is there captain and we need them in our battle, hopefully do the job that Anderson did when he came in and was fit

Wouldn't be surprised to see Barker taken out of the team for treament or surgery if we sign another centre back as he's rarely looked fit this season.

Or maybe Clough has realised Savage is ****, and we need a tough tackling, marauding giant, capable of not only getting to their midfielders in time, but also winning the tackle.

I present to you........

Addison in midfield.

Clough also says in the Hayes statmeent that if the right midfielder is available we'll take them too. He even says we have made enquiries abiut midielders as well.

Clough also says in the Hayes statmeent that if the right midfielder is available we'll take them too. He even says we have made enquiries abiut midielders as well.

Yeah, so he can get Cywka dropped and Bailey is injured.

So stop ruining things.

Ahem..... i present to you.....

Addison in midield. Ta dah.

Or maybe Clough has realised Savage is ****, and we need a tough tackling, marauding giant, capable of not only getting to their midfielders in time, but also winning the tackle.

I present to you........

Addison in midfield.

We are not going to play pasing football then. Addisons passing is as bad as Bywaters

# 2 Rob Edwards (25 december 1982)

Young defender joined the Rams from Aston Villa

loan from 9 january 2004 to 12 april 2004

debut: 10 january 2004 - Britannia stadium, nationwide league division 1

day 27 - 2003/04: Stoke City - Derby County 2 : 1

Edwards, 21, played full match

rams career - 10 start apps + 1 sub app / 1 goal in the league

Yeah, Addison is under strict instructions, that when he wins the tackle, to pass to Pearson who will then dictate play for us.

Pearson could never dictate play in any team! His footballing abillity is so poor at times it makes you wonder how he made it as a FOOTBALLER without being any good at it :rolleyes:

Archived