who are we after in the loan market

welsh dragon

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Riggott wanted to continue in football i think he should be allowed to at least train with Derby. Can't hurt anyone, is a Derby lad so could possibly be a positive influence on the youngsters.

Anyway, with regards to Waghorn, i still think we should be looking at other possibilities like Kuqi. Kuqi was definitely a positive influence in the squad, might cheer Savage up a bit as well for the final few months of his career. Bringing both in would be a decent bit of business.

4 players that could stabilise our season in Fielding, Ayala, Waghorn and Kuqi. I wasn't Kuqi's biggest fan to be honest, i preferred Moore but can see now his hold up play must have been excellent as we were scoring for fun with our attacking midfielders all having a go.

Well as you've been very helpful explaining to me what an android is, and then confusing me with HTC???:confused:

Apparently, somone in the academy has said Fielding has turned a contract down at Blackburn, and will be siging for us on Monday, with a view to a permanaet in the summer.

Well as you've been very helpful explaining to me what an android is, and then confusing me with HTC???:confused:

Apparently, somone in the academy has said Fielding has turned a contract down at Blackburn, and will be siging for us on Monday, with a view to a permanaet in the summer.

Is he out of contract?

HTC is a phone make. Like. Nokia or Samsung.

From Blackburn's OS:

"Signed a new contract in January 2010 to see him contracted until the summer of 2012 before he rejoined Rochdale on loan until the end of the 2009-10 season helping Rochdale to clinch promotion to League One."

Think the Fielding move is a no no. He did enough to warrant a return.

Bywater has let in some clangers lately and is not at his best but did well against the red dogs and pompey overall. Fielding is not getting games or even on the bench for Blackburn. Would welcome a loan for him,

just doubt it will happen. There would now be space for Fielding's wages

just seems Clough doesen't like having 3 keepers on the books.

This Jamie Ward link seems plausable. He has pace and is meant to be out of favour. He would add something to our attack and is versatile.

Clough talked about needing experienced players all through the side in another part of the ill fated interview he game after Saturdays match.

So, Would expect an old warhorse to arrive to go upfront and

also another experienced centre back to come in at the back

followed by Ayala at the end of the month.

Archived