Bywater

kinza

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, currently Premier League as opposed to NPC:)

Quite rightly. Bywater is costing is a ridiculous amount of points at the moment. The defence isn't doing this job at times, granted, however, they are not going to be confident with that liability behind them.

Quite rightly. Bywater is costing is a ridiculous amount of points at the moment. The defence isn't doing this job at times, granted, however, they are not going to be confident with that liability behind them.

At PP this season Bywater has been responsible for 2 goals that he should have saved. The defence however....

I agree with you Srg, I think Fielding's command of his area and the confidence he gives the defence is far superior to Bywater. It's the silly balls he plays to defenders which place them under pressure and the terrible kicking which seems to be a consistent part of his game that frustrates me.

The sooner we sign Fielding and have Bywater as back up the better.

Not calling Bywater brilliant or poor. I'll stay on the fence.

But man, he's the most frustrating squad member along with Pearson.

Bywater's problem could be so easily solved. Or so you'd think. Yet he never changes!! For gods sake man!! Engage your brain!! Listen to what 30k people scream at you. Show some authority in YOUR box! And i find it hard to believe you've not been told about the distribution by the coaching staff. If they haven't tried to help him with that then sack em all!! :D

And Pearson...... to get the ball off the floor alls you need to do is...... wait, aren't you a proffesional? Pheasants are better at crossing roads than he is at crossing a ball!

So frustratingly simple aren't they?? Why can't they learn? :mad:

Hang on I think that people are missing the point that was made about his latest tweets

How can you lose a dressing gown? Seems quite an achievement to me. Yep, mine is gone...I'll blame someone else

then

Nope. Looked around and the dressing gown is definatly gone. Gutted.

Now replace Dressing Gown with Dressing Room and tell me that he isn't just posting random nonsense

Almost all of his cryptic tweets are (very thinly) veiled digs at Clough (cough? ah right!) and the club

A dangerous game!

It does seem like that, doesn't it.

Either he's just getting these things looking like veiled insults by accident, or he's alot smarter than any of us give him credit for.

I vote for the fact that hes lost his dressing gown.

If Bywater is smart i'll buy the **** the most expensive dressing gown ever!

I suppose if those are pops at Clough/Derby then you could say he's even thicker than we expect?

Don't mind the bloke..... but he's an idiot no?

Archived