Bywater

kinza

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching the replay of Bullard’s goal at half time in the concourse, it was actually a fairl y weak strike and he was a VERY long way out.

Maybe Bywater saw it late, but the fact remains that, positionally, he was easily near enough to the ball to stop it, he just totally misjudged it and it bounced right in front of his hands as he dived.

I’d say on balance it would go down as a goalkeeping mistake, not a “superb strikeâ€

If we are getting rid of a goal keeper, get rid of Saul Deeney. No matter how bad Bywater gets, Deeney will never be given a chance. We might as well just stick an outfield player in goals if Bywater ever gets injured or sent off, then rely on the loan market to bring in a replacement.

Surprised the Yanks haven't considered this already!!

I think Bywater should have done a lot better but fielding made some mistakes and let some sloppy goals, its just at the time we couldn't stop scoring so the mistakes weren't pointed out as much. To be fair we have let to many goals in all season even on our good run, we don't defend well enough

Bywater commented on East Midlands News last night when the Team and Manager visited an RAF's five a side tournament.

Bywater..."Loosing a few games is nothing compared to what these lads and women go through, to be honest I could loose every game and be in control of my life, to be honest"

Clough...."I urge the fans to just get behind the team, whatever else they do, just get behind the team on the pitch"

Clough...."I can understand all the frustrations, that's the parameters we are working within at the moment, that's it"

East Midlands news really helped matters by interviewing a Tree fan inbetween Bywater and Savage and asking if it was a good thing that the club had come down to support the tournament which he replied "No not really, with a smile on his face" At this point Bywater smiled also! but Savage probably thought better of it!

yeah it's the latter he's now posted confirmation that he meant Forrest Griffin

He's not daft though is he? yet again he posts something with other connotations

Personally I think he is a bit stupid, and only realised he'd made a bit of balls up when someone tweeted him back to ask him "why Forest".

Archived