Andy Gray and Richard Keys gaff.

Dangerous

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Keys and Gray merely said what many others were thinking.

Keep women out of football I say. It's a mans game.

I may be prehistoric in my views but I simply don't care.

Yes you are completely prehistoric and pathetic. Just because they said it and just because other people agree with it doesn't mean it is in any shape way or form a right thing to say...Many people would have agreed with what Ron Atkinson said about Deassailly, but does that make that right too??? Of course not, just like this isn't right.

Sack them both, get them both in front of their own Sky cameras, get them to apologise to everyone and then sack them.

Keys and Gray merely said what many others were thinking.

Keep women out of football I say. It's a mans game.

I may be prehistoric in my views but I simply don't care.

He's kinda right though, women aren't allowed to play with men at proffesional level, so why should the F.A feel in necessary to for them to officiate?

Bet she has been fast-tracked ahead of male linesmen aswell. That wouldn't be sexist though - it's equality, isn't it? Maybe not. I don't care.

He's kinda right though, women aren't allowed to play with men at proffesional level, so why should the F.A feel in necessary to for them to officiate?

Bet she has been fast-tracked ahead of male linesmen aswell. That wouldn't be sexist though - it's equality, isn't it? Maybe not. I don't care.

Football should be played by the best and officiated by the best.

For obvious reasons, we'll almost certainly never have female players in the proffesional game.

But if there are female officials out there who are better than some of the game's top male officials, then they should be officiating. It's as simple as that for me.

Football should be played by the best and officiated by the best.

For obvious reasons, we'll almost certainly never have female players in the proffesional game.

But if there are female officials out there who are better than some of the game's top male officials, then they should be officiating. It's as simple as that for me.

I was only saying that his comment wasn't as stupid as everyone thought.

A few years ago a Swedish female was going to be signed by a male proffesional team (in Germany i think) but FIFA blocked it.

Does anyone know if she was fast-tracked or not. I'm sure she was a lino at PP only a few months back.

More stuff uncovered aswell, apparently.

Had to happen, could have lost a lot of customers with Gray being such a prominent figure at Sky Sports.

Like women watch Sky Sports. They don't even understand the offside rule.

Wonder if he'll do an ITV2 series coaching girls football teams?

Andy gray has been sacked .absolutely ridiculous

The only thing that is ridiculous is that they havent sacked Keys too, his comments were terrible.

Have you actually listened to what they said.? i cannot stand Rio Ferdinand but he has got it spot on when he calls them both prehistoric.

Gray sacked

Thoughts?

Political correctness gone mad in my opinion. Can't believe a little comment like that gets blown up in the media.

Its like a politican saying the wrong thing, he shouldn't have put himself in that position and people like sky have to show to be setting a very high standard. Have you heard it, I think its clear its not said in jest and he has been caught twice in the same day which I think left sky with one option. Pity as he was good at his job

Archived