Andy Gray and Richard Keys gaff.

Dangerous

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

please tell me that youve not banned mausepach?

i see his posts have gone and im assuming he,s banned

whatever he has said will not affect me in the slightest,

he can say what he likes about me (not familly though)

my comments were provoking i suppose, and if i have genuinely upset people then im sorry.

well after listening to him for an hour an Talksport, there was no way he was going back. It wouldn't have worked.

I think the "dark forces" he talked about wanted a younger feel to the show.

Jamie "Bag puss" Rednapp will be in there with another ex pro eye candy.

Who though?

well after listening to him for an hour an Talksport, there was no way he was going back. It wouldn't have worked.

I think the "dark forces" he talked about wanted a younger feel to the show.

Jamie "Bag puss" Rednapp will be in there with another ex pro eye candy.

Who though?

They'll bring ina woman I think - to prove they are not sexist. Gabby Logan?

Not really :confused:

sorry duracell i strongly disagree with that, try looking at employment , religious affairs , and open european borders m8,

in any country wheather it be england, australia, poland etc etc the people who were born thier should have 1st crack at the jobs etc , those people who choose to live in a country and cannot provide for themselves

should be made to leave , why should decent hard working people have to sponsor scroungers from another country?

if this makes me a racist ,then so be it.

sorry duracell i strongly disagree with that, try looking at employment , religious affairs , and open european borders m8,

in any country wheather it be england, australia, poland etc etc the people who were born thier should have 1st crack at the jobs etc , those people who choose to live in a country and cannot provide for themselves

should be made to leave , why should decent hard working people have to sponsor scroungers from another country?

if this makes me a racist ,then so be it.

Russia on the brink civil war, numerous African countries who can't feed themselves, Iraq where innocent civillians get blown up everyday, China where there's no free speech, North Korea where there's no free thought...they are countries that are going to the dogs.

A few nutty laws and a few foreigners in our welfare system is nothing compared to that, absolutely nothing.

And I'm not sure many of these "scroungers" exist. Most immigrants move to the UK in search of work in one of the world's top 8 economies.

If you're going to be all right-wing and anti-foreign, then you could atleast be optimistic about it. All these immigrants want to move to the UK because we are simply one of the best nations in the world!

And also, we need immigrants in our economy, we haven't the productivity or sheer numbers in our workforce.

Russia on the brink civil war, numerous African countries who can't feed themselves, Iraq where innocent civillians get blown up everyday, China where there's no free speech, North Korea where there's no free thought...they are countries that are going to the dogs.

A few nutty laws and a few foreigners in our welfare system is nothing compared to that, absolutely nothing.

And I'm not sure many of these "scroungers" exist. Most immigrants move to the UK in search of work in one of the world's top 8 economies.

If you're going to be all right-wing and anti-foreign, then you could atleast be optimistic about it. All these immigrants want to move to the UK because we are simply one of the best nations in the world!

And also, we need immigrants in our economy, we haven't the productivity or sheer numbers in our workforce.

i agree you do need people from overseas but only experienced ones who can contribute to society and the economy,

what gets me is the influx of cheap labour that floods into the uk, thus giving the englishman a harder time to find work, i mean would you want to try and support your familly on 4 quid or less an hour?

i believe that the english man should have 1st rights to anything in england, look after your own and they will look after you,

ps if a war involving england was to errupt, how many joe foriegners do you think would stay and fight ? none because all the uk is ,is a free meal ticket ,and free nhs system to them which they abuse to the maximum,

im not all right wing as you put it , but a once proud englishman that has served his country!!

i agree you do need people from overseas but only experienced ones who can contribute to society and the economy,

what gets me is the influx of cheap labour that floods into the uk, thus giving the englishman a harder time to find work, i mean would you want to try and support your familly on 4 quid or less an hour?

i believe that the english man should have 1st rights to anything in england, look after your own and they will look after you,

ps if a war involving england was to errupt, how many joe foriegners do you think would stay and fight ? none because all the uk is ,is a free meal ticket ,and free nhs system to them which they abuse to the maximum,

im not all right wing as you put it , but a once proud englishman that has served his country!!

To a lot of folk who come over here, 4 quid an hour is very decent money!

Personally, I think the person who's best for the job should get first rights. That's the way the best economies work. And still in this country, if you're English, your chances in life are still a million times greater than Mr Polski from Eastern Europe who's just moved in.

As for the Johnny Foreigner not fighting? Well. You really should go and visit the War Memorial in Ypres and see for yourself the Indians, Chinese etc who didn't have to fight at all and yet still volunteered themselves. The same goes for America; they found no difficulty in finding men for the Second World War, and American citizens from England, Ireland, the West Indies, Italy etc died along side each other.

I'd also argue that the real people abusing our "free" NHS is our own English boozers who get wasted and expect to get stitches after a fight and liver transplant when it packs up. They cost us far more.

you missed my point, or rather i did not explain it correctly- you state-

As for the Johnny Foreigner not fighting? Well. You really should go and visit the War Memorial in Ypres and see for yourself the Indians, Chinese etc who didn't have to fight at all and yet still volunteered themselves. The same goes for America; they found no difficulty in finding men for the Second World War, and American citizens from England, Ireland, the West Indies, Italy etc died along side each other

but those people were not living in england were they?

the people who are now in england hold no loyalty at all,

and as for war memorials please dont try to patronise me as i think ive seen a lot more of these than youve had hot dinners,

anyway back onto the subject i do like andy gray:D

Archived