Nfl playoffs

davenportram

Well its that time of year again when I stay up all night to watch the Packers in the 1230am kickoff - hopefully this year Rodgers won't cough up the ball 10 yards form his endzone and gift an easy touchdown in overtime. (It was heartbreaking last season)

Anyone interested in NFL - if there are here are some links to watch on the internet if you aint got SKY

http://myp2p.eu/competition.php?&competitionid=∂=sports&discipline=americanfootball

http://myp2p.eu/competition.php?&competitionid=∂=sports&discipline=americanfootball&forcelogin=no&auth_username=&auth_password=&allowedDays=1

Remember to make sure the time-zone in the top right is set to GMT to get Uk kick off times.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
English, anyone? :confused:

It is English, just poorly written :D

Last year I stayed up all night to watch Green Bay against Atlanta. It was 45 all at the end of full tim so went to extra time.

On Green Bays first attempt to score -Aaron Rodgers, their playmaker (Quater Back), dropped the ball near his own endzone and Atlanta picked up the ball and jogged into the endzone for a touchdown. Sudden Death overtime meant it won the game.

So after 3 hours of exciting high scoring football the game ended on a real downer for me. It is the highest scoring Play-Off game ever.

Thats what mist people say who can't understand the game. Its a bit more complicated than "kick the ball between those posts, now off you go"

No I dont really understand the game,neither do i want to.It is all stop start,more stop than start.Boring as hell in my opinion.

Sky is exlusive for the play-off matches, I think BBC have got the rights for the Superbowl though. Last years was on BBC 2 I think - which was great because no advert breaks and some decent analysis.

yeah but the nefl should give a couple to terrestrial tv, will any of it be on espn because i do have that.

Archived