Nfl playoffs

davenportram

I'm not massively into NFL but I watch the play-offs and superbowl and understand the rules. I have NFL 2010 for XBox as well which isn't bad either.

A lot of people I know support Packers, are they like the Chicago Bulls of the NFL because everyone abroad likes them?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not massively into NFL but I watch the play-offs and superbowl and understand the rules. I have NFL 2010 for XBox as well which isn't bad either.

A lot of people I know support Packers, are they like the Chicago Bulls of the NFL because everyone abroad likes them?

everyone abroad likes them? I'm more of a Magic fan.

I'm a big fan of the Kansas city Chiefs. Not far from there. :eek:

Sucks they lost in the playoffs again, been nearly 20 years since they've won a playoff match. We're a real up and coming team so look out for them in the next few years. :cool:

The Chiefs looked decent this year, but I reckon my team the Packers will do it again.

They have suffered a lot this year with injuries and not getting their first choice players out on the pitch (so Sky tell me, I like to watch but its hard to keep up with players as theres so many of them and they are inactive, active, on injured reserve or i nthe training squad) but they have done well finding talent and free agents that cost little compared to other clubs.

Managed the must win win agisnt the Bears and had 2 road victories at Philadelphia and Atlanta in the paly offs. Neither team is easy to beat especially away from home I think Rodgers played very well in the two matcehs and the defence is stopping teams.

Watching bears v Seahawks at the minute and the bears have diced over the hawks

Kinda looking forward to the jets game, when I went through a small obsession of NFL, that was who I used to follow, but the patriots are a little bit good...Or so I'm told. They still got Tom Brady?

The seahawks shouldnt even be there!! I'd be embarrassed if my team got to the playoffs with a losing record :eek:

I reckon its going to be the Steelers and the Packers in the Superbowl

Im a Steelers fan and the game last nite against Baltimore was EPIC!!!

I think they have still got Brady- not seen much of them this year or heard much either. I only really watch if Packers are playing or its the play offs. They have been very good though from what I have heard.

I think Green Bay will get it done over Bears next week. Or at least i nhope they do. Tehy were great last night, and its the first time I have seen 4 TD'd scored by one team in a quarter. They won the scoend quarter 28-7.

Watching bears v Seahawks at the minute and the bears have diced over the hawks

Kinda looking forward to the jets game, when I went through a small obsession of NFL, that was who I used to follow, but the patriots are a little bit good...Or so I'm told. They still got Tom Brady?

Yeah they are still good and they still got Brady. He is probably going to be MVP this year

Archived