2022 winter world cup

Dangerous

Blatter has stated the 2022 competition will more than likely be held during the winter.

I really believe England should boycott these games.FIFA are corrupt to the core and now they are yet again making changes as they go along.A winter world cup would be a big disadvantage to European teams,disrupting domestic football.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blatter has stated the 2022 competition will more than likely be held during the winter.

I really believe England should boycott these games.FIFA are corrupt to the core and now they are yet again making changes as they go along.A winter world cup would be a big disadvantage to European teams,disrupting domestic football.

We'll never boycott it. It would cost the country millions in lost revenues. Beer sales, merchandise etc.

I agree with ya though. Will it be just Premiership clubs on the break or all 4 divisions?

we should boycott the world cup, this is a country that doesn't recognise israel as a state and where homosexuality and drinking is illegal. How on earth apart from money did this place get the biggest tournament in the world? it has no football tradition is tiny and has a tiny population.

FIFA respect programme.

Don't respect gays do they. What's the time difference out there? cause if it's miles ahead, the lost revenue in beer sales etc will be lost anyway.

I think the nation is losing interest in the world cup and national team anyway.

we should boycott the world cup, this is a country that doesn't recognise israel as a state and where homosexuality and drinking is illegal. How on earth apart from money did this place get the biggest tournament in the world? it has no football tradition is tiny and has a tiny population.

1) Drinking isn't illegal, you just can't drink in public.

2) As long as you don't bum another fella in public and save it for the hotel room you will be fine, you would be arrested in this country if you did it on the streets.

FIFA respect programme.

Don't respect gays do they. What's the time difference out there? cause if it's miles ahead, the lost revenue in beer sales etc will be lost anyway.

I think the nation is losing interest in the world cup and national team anyway.

Think they're still in 1932.

Three hours ahead.

1) Drinking isn't illegal, you just can't drink in public.

2) As long as you don't bum another fella in public and save it for the hotel room you will be fine, you would be arrested in this country if you did it on the streets.

subtle as a brick,but funny!

subtle as a brick,but funny!

Wasn't trying to be subtle, I can see why YR brings up that law being the only gay in the village and all that, but you try bumming another man outside Wembley Stadium turnstiles and see what happens.

Also over here you have to be 18 to drink, America it's 18, did we boycott the World Cup in America because of their alcohol laws?

All countries should have the right to hold a World Cup regardless of the laws they may have, the reason Qatar shouldn't have been given the World Cup has nothing to do with homosexuality or alcohol.

Archived