Ryan Harley - Exeter City

Subman

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just spoken to a good source and Exeter City and We have made a bid for Harley, but they have rejected it as too low. Hope we go back with a higher bid. Things are looking up....not a loan then!

omg its going to be a freak show when we come to town......

On this basis I expect us to bid for Madjid Bougherra, Lee Bowyer and Robert Earnshaw (again) pretty soon.

the hairy chin might be drawn on to give the appearance of a head....

not seen anything like this since Sammy the Snake on Phoenix Nights.

All the players that looked ugly in the past that we bought have turned out to be shocking. Earnshaw, Albrechtsen the list could go on. He is 25 and that is a bit to old like I see no point in Ben Davies now. If it is from the lower league then 23 is the limit for me.

how old are you mate? You making me feel like I'm on me death bed!

I'm talking about his age from coming up leagues. Just does not seem worth it to me personally. I'm 16 Boycie. I would be more comfortable with it if he as younger. I have never seen him play but I just think this is a bad idea.

All the players that looked ugly in the past that we bought have turned out to be shocking. Earnshaw, Albrechtsen the list could go on. He is 25 and that is a bit to old like I see no point in Ben Davies now. If it is from the lower league then 23 is the limit for me.

i'm so glad you have nothing to do with the running of DCFC. not signing a player because there ugly, Carlos Tevez?

You're really clueless about the clubs situation at the minute, Ryan Harley is as good as any signing we're likely to make. I've read a lot of your posts and the people on your wish list would cost 2million+ Ryan Harley has proven himself a stand out league one player and would cost around 500k regardless of age, I think he is as good as anyone we're likely to sign.

i'm so glad you have nothing to do with the running of DCFC. not signing a player because there ugly, Carlos Tevez?

yes...but you'd draw the line at bald players, right ?

yes...but you'd draw the line at bald players, right ?

I would argue, this lad at this age would be a very welcome addition to our team.

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/feb2009/2/9/Image_7_for_The_last_all_English_top_flight_team_gallery_192434050

the best loan player I can remember at this club, was simply brilliant for his age.

(alan wright) by the way.

I would argue, this lad at this age would be a very welcome addition to our team.

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/feb2009/2/9/Image_7_for_The_last_all_English_top_flight_team_gallery_192434050

the best loan player I can remember at this club, was simply brilliant for his age.

(alan wright) by the way.

this lad?

this lad is 65 if he's a day....he's even having to hold on to the post; and he seems to have some sort of surgical appliance inside his shorts.

tevez was visiting his wife at the hospital after having thier 1st child,

carlos says to his mrs, this kid looks nothing like me!

his mrs shouts to the midwife,

can you boil the kettle for me please:eek:

You're really clueless about the clubs situation at the minute, Ryan Harley is as good as any signing we're likely to make. I've read a lot of your posts and the people on your wish list would cost 2million+ Ryan Harley has proven himself a stand out league one player and would cost around 500k regardless of age, I think he is as good as anyone we're likely to sign.

Suppose your the guy that is meant to be manager? The only person that I have mentioned getting is Austin who everyone wants. I never said I wouldn't sign an ugly player and I will say it in caps so you are able to understand. ALL THE UGLY PLAYERS THAT WE SIGN TURN OUT TO BE SHOCKING. Since there is not too much speculation around this guy then I am guessing he isn't worth it.

Hey I remember you, the guy that everyone had a go at for getting on YR's nerves and having ago at him after his post's. Awww bless. Good thing your opinion doesn't matter after that.

Hey I remember you, the guy that everyone had a go at for getting on YR's nerves and having ago at him after his post's. Awww bless. Good thing your opinion doesn't matter after that.

good thing that your opinion has never mattered eh, or I might have been worried. Also you can't pull off patronising, you just aren't clever enough

Archived