v Bristol C - 2

v Swansea - 0

v Boro - 1

v Palace - 0

Totals:

Fielding Played 10 Conceded 13

Bywater Played 12 Conceded 16

Either way, I think we can agree that Fielding is the better keeper

Sorry I don't, I think they are both very much the same. Yes Fielding has the potential but right here and now I wouldn't pick either as being the better of the two.

Yeah but Bywater has let more goals in for Derby than Fielding has, so Fielding is better?!?

I would like another goalkeeper, not saying that has to be Fielding, Bywater is an ok championship goalkeeper and is good enough to get us out of the league!

I dont think Glick will give Nige millions to spend in Jan and if we aint got that much I dont think we should spend it on a goalkeeper!

Le Fondre or Austin??? any decent goal scorer!!!

Maybe a good creative midfielder on loan from the prem

I can wait for Savage's replacement till the summer

Swansea, Palace and Borough we were on form though. Wait 3 games and then see with Bywater in net.

Don't talk wet, Bywater still had saves to make in those games. I've added the season totals to my post now. Bywater has played 2 league games more than Fielding and conceded 3 goals more, not much between the two.

When you were 'thinking', who was you 'thinking' Fielding would be playing against in those 2 games, what defence was you 'thinking' he would have in front of him, what midfield and strikeforce was you 'thinking' would be playing?

When you were 'thinking', who was you 'thinking' Fielding would be playing against in those 2 games, what defence was you 'thinking' he would have in front of him, what midfield and strikeforce was you 'thinking' would be playing?

Well because no on is injured at the moment then it would be the same answer for Bywater and unfortunately I don't decide the fixtures so the teams we play would be the same as well :frown: so what was you 'thinking' when you asked those stupid questions?

I don't think people should get excited just yet, take the people out of contract that are yet to sign.. a worry at this point in the season; Porter, Commons, Green, Davies, Savage, Buxton, Pringle and Addison all out of contract in the summer.

I think we will again be working on what funds we bring in we can spend, I also believe the Hulse fee will not be part of this, despite us not using it.

I'm pretty sure Commons will leave along with Varney, would say they're certain to move in the January window, Commons will fetch around 300k-400k and Varney probably a similar type fee, not sure on the ins and outs for the varney deal.

Green is another funny one, can we afford his contract or will he also be out the door, he'll fetch another 200k-300k.

Addison, Davies and Porter are all in the same boat, I think a decent offer would price them away however they could all be released in the summer, I think Addison might get an extra year or two.. maybe Davies might get a year to prove his fitness but I doubt Porter will be offered anything, infact I believe we'd let him go for a nominal fee in jan, if anyone would want him.

Savage, Buxton and Pringle will all probably get year extensions sooner or later.. would be surprised if not, savage on a much lesser wage.

so if we do in fact sell Green, Varney and Commons we'll probably fetch around 1million, don't think we'll spend that much, probably around 500k.. 750k at the most!

As already mentioned, Green has already signed a contract extension.

I would like Sunu back on loan, Salif Diao a possibility and a new face upfront. I mentioned Parkin beforehand, he'd be excellent for us.

Sunu was very poor, he didn't really make any impact, I didn't think Green had signed one but it would answer why everything is so quiet on him.

I was starting to think our wage budget was to low for him.

Sunu came in while unfit through playing just reserve football, and he was playing in a totally different team.

This style of play suits him, I think he'd be a good player to put in Cywkas spot and in the centre if needed. A good player to bring on from the bench anyhow.

In the Boro home game last season he was fantastic, held the ball up very well too.

I don't think people should get excited just yet, take the people out of contract that are yet to sign.. a worry at this point in the season; Porter, Commons, Green, Davies, Savage, Buxton, Pringle and Addison all out of contract in the summer.

I think we will again be working on what funds we bring in we can spend, I also believe the Hulse fee will not be part of this, despite us not using it.

I'm pretty sure Commons will leave along with Varney, would say they're certain to move in the January window, Commons will fetch around 300k-400k and Varney probably a similar type fee, not sure on the ins and outs for the varney deal.

Green is another funny one, can we afford his contract or will he also be out the door, he'll fetch another 200k-300k.

Addison, Davies and Porter are all in the same boat, I think a decent offer would price them away however they could all be released in the summer, I think Addison might get an extra year or two.. maybe Davies might get a year to prove his fitness but I doubt Porter will be offered anything, infact I believe we'd let him go for a nominal fee in jan, if anyone would want him.

Savage, Buxton and Pringle will all probably get year extensions sooner or later.. would be surprised if not, savage on a much lesser wage.

so if we do in fact sell Green, Varney and Commons we'll probably fetch around 1million, don't think we'll spend that much, probably around 500k.. 750k at the most!

Your joking with those figures

Davies,Porter and as we know Commons are out of contract in the summer

but Iam pretty sure Addison has a contract up till 2012 and Glick mentioned Green`s contract had been extended in some recent comments.Think this happened in the summer.

No way would Commons go for that ridiculous fee you made up

300k with the form he is in, absolute joke.

Varney will probably go for an undisclosed fee and maybe Martin and Croft will be loaned out again, but think Commons will be here until the summer. He`ll most probably walk on a Bosman as he did with Forest.

Archived