New faces?

uttoxram75

Simple solution here:

1x Office

1x Nigel Clough

1x Kris Commons

1x A4 Sheet of paper

1x Ballpoint pen

Glick and his agent can go play in the snow whilst those two sort it out.

I don't think Nigel Clough has the money to fund commons contract, it's the board that need to give the go ahead. I personally don't think they will and will look to sell him in January, for the price I've previously mentioned.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fact is it wouldn't make sense to bid 1 million or over in the summer when you can get commons on a free in a few months. Porter and Davies I don't think nigel or the board have decided but Nigel is a fan of porter and davies and put's them ahead of varney.

Depends how much you want him. For example, Would QPR pay money for him for the promotion push? and then already have him for the perm if they go up. Maybe a club may not fancy there chances of signning him on a free in the summer when they are up against other clubs, so they pay a fee to get him now.

fact is it wouldn't make sense to bid 1 million or over in the summer when you can get commons on a free in a few months. Porter and Davies I don't think nigel or the board have decided but Nigel is a fan of porter and davies and put's them ahead of varney.

Yeah, but the point is.... you get a good player for definite for a paltry 1 million.....or battle it out with 5 or 6 similar clubs for his signature on a free..... with a big siging on fee and wages.

I know which one i would do, if i was Wigan manager say.

What would you do Alex? :D

i imagine there would be higher tier championship clubs and probably one or two premiership clubs wanting the guy, you may get a bid from the likes of qpr but would they really need him because they have tarrabt etc and are winning the league. I imagine a prem club will lure him in the summer and personally I don't think that any club will bid for commons.

How can we demand a million for a player who will be allowed to leave for nothing in summer? If we get a million for Commons this January I'll eat my own right big toe.

If he signs a contract then we keep him,if he does not then he can leave for free in the summer, but January is days away so if a club is interested and wants to pay and his agent wants him to make the move and Commons wants Prem wages then anything is possible even eating your own big right toe ;)

Yeah, but the point is.... you get a good player for definite for a paltry 1 million.....or battle it out with 5 or 6 similar clubs for his signature on a free..... with a big siging on fee and wages.

I know which one i would do, if i was Wigan manager say.

What would you do Alex? :D

Well, seeing as you've asked ;):D

Go in for the £1m, three and a half year deal on £15k. Sorted.

Archived