Billy D targets Morison & Woolford

Day

tbh, i think mcgugan is overrated, he scores a couple of good goals and suddenly hes amazing, watched him play the other week vs lec**ster and his first touch and reading of the game looked poor.

I don't think anyone had a good game against the bin robbers, so judging him on that one performance is a little harsh.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
McGugan is a class player, everytime I watched Forest for ability he has been the best player on the pitch, his whole game is quality.

He makes things happen out of nothing, I wouldn't class him in the same light as Bueno nor Commons however he is a better player than Green.

Better then Green???? Has somebody been taking a puff of the purple panda?? A little bit of grandpa's old cough medicine??

Mcgugan has the Potential to be a very good player.

He has scored some cracking goals this year but he can be very lazy and anonymous.

I think Paul Green is one of the best midfielders in this league and we are lucky to have him.

Not a chance, he is a good player but compared to Bueno or Commons he looks ordinary, he was very poor last season.

I could think of about 15-20 midfielders in the championship I'd have over him.

If you've got players like Bueno and Commons you probably need a Green type player in there somewhere. If he's the only creative force then, no, he's not good enough, but as a link up for the better players he's fine.

To link the play it helps if you can control the ball and pass it to a team mate which green struggles with.

Archived