Billy D targets Morison & Woolford

Day

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morrison I would like to see at the CG, he caused our CBs no end of problems in the game at our place.

As for Woolford I dont know much about but we do need a winger who can cross a ball so if he is capable of doing that then it has got to be a good thing for us.

Meh, we have McGugan for that, so they than keep him ;)

The fat boys finally come good then eh :rolleyes:;)

He seems to be holding his very own goal of the season competition! Though the best mate, who's a forest fan, is getting a bit pissed off with him turning and shooting every time. Though I suppose if he keeps scoring like he does he won't mind too much!

He was playing well when he got his chance, and also scoring goals which is good, but I think the goals he is scoring are covering over a few cracks appearing in his game as he doesn't seem to be bringing much to the team at the moment.

But while he is scoring goals not many folk will notice, but seeing as he plays out wide usually at the moment I would like to see him doing a bit more as a winger.

I don't think he is much else but a dribbler and a goal scorer, but if he does that often enough no-one will mind! And nor should they.

I suppose Woolford would be playing as your winger then and Billy (presumably) would move McGugan over to the middle.

We have enough middle men with McKenna, Moussi, Majewski, Cohen , he has been playing behind a front man on a few occasions which is not so bad as we can accomadate him more into the midfield that way, but we currently only seem to have one fit winger in Anderson who is playing dreadful at the moment.

We have enough middle men with McKenna, Moussi, Majewski, Cohen , he has been playing behind a front man on a few occasions which is not so bad as we can accomadate him more into the midfield that way, but we currently only seem to have one fit winger in Anderson who is playing dreadful at the moment.

Surely Cohen is the better choise for left wing? Hes not been performing this season, maybe a position switch would spark some life into him?

And you do have a few players who can play there, but i'd have thought a combo of McGugan and Moussi (with Majewski and McKenna coming on from sub) would be a very good system. Big defensive guy, attacking fella who scores goals.

Anderson I suppose will have to keep playng, Woolford may also be coming in for his spot of course.

Cohen is the engine in midfield though, having played a few times out wide we do miss his box to box running in the middle when it does happen.

McKenna is Billys mate from Preston so wont drop him unless he is dead (AKA as our play off games last season).

Hopefully we can get another winger (Dont shout at me for saying this), but hopefully Tyson will be fit again soon too giving us a few choices to play out wide again, as that is why Anderson is playing at the moment.

Cohen is the engine in midfield though, having played a few times out wide we do miss his box to box running in the middle when it does happen.

McKenna is Billys mate from Preston so wont drop him unless he is dead (AKA as our play off games last season).

Hopefully we can get another winger (Dont shout at me for saying this), but hopefully Tyson will be fit again soon too giving us a few choices to play out wide again, as that is why Anderson is playing at the moment.

I suppose then McGugan should be asked to do what he does, and see if he works?

That's a shame, i've always liked Moussi. Not that I see that much of him, but whenever you're on the tv he seems like the kind of player i'd like at Derby.

TYSON???? LOLOMGWTFBBQ? :D Just kidding, I can see where you're coming from, but Tyson doesn't really have the ability to cross a good ball in does he. But for sheer pace he would be useful to try and get past his man and see what he can come up with.

tbh, i think mcgugan is overrated, he scores a couple of good goals and suddenly hes amazing, watched him play the other week vs lec**ster and his first touch and reading of the game looked poor.

McGugan is a class player, everytime I watched Forest for ability he has been the best player on the pitch, his whole game is quality.

He makes things happen out of nothing, I wouldn't class him in the same light as Bueno nor Commons however he is a better player than Green.

Archived