Derby County mull over new Frank Fielding deal

Day

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spot on mate. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Maybe PortugalRam should go back to posting about having a "kop end" or selling timeshare.

Of course, he has no idea what i'm on about.

I have never posted about a KOP END and would not want one either as that is Liverpools ground Not Derbys Pride park and whats this about bloody timeshare i dont sell it I am happily retired in Portugal and would stay well clear of any timeshare selling ok...why are you saying this DCFCDAVECOV???? WHATS THIS ALL ABOUT MATE????

Possible loan for Fielding to start in January, the club will enquire about signing him but highly unlikely to get him without Bywater moving on which is very unlikely.

Add to that his fee and the reality that Clough might not want to spend that much of his budget on a goalkeeper when we have a few more pressing concers then it all seems to suggest we won't get him.

But I live in hope that we will. Been ages since we've had a decent goalkeeper that I actually think will win us games at Derby.

I have never posted about a KOP END and would not want one either as that is Liverpools ground Not Derbys Pride park and whats this about bloody timeshare i dont sell it I am happily retired in Portugal and would stay well clear of any timeshare selling ok...why are you saying this DCFCDAVECOV???? WHATS THIS ALL ABOUT MATE????

Wahey, caught meself a big one there!

Possible loan for Fielding to start in January, the club will enquire about signing him but highly unlikely to get him without Bywater moving on which is very unlikely.

Add to that his fee and the reality that Clough might not want to spend that much of his budget on a goalkeeper when we have a few more pressing concers then it all seems to suggest we won't get him.

But I live in hope that we will. Been ages since we've had a decent goalkeeper that I actually think will win us games at Derby.

I think we have a decent keeper in bywayer, but I think me and you will never agree on the subject of bywayer hey alex?

I think if we get fielding on loan or sign him will only be good for him and bywater. Comp for the number jersey will make both better keepers.

I think we have a decent keeper in bywayer, but I think me and you will never agree on the subject of bywayer hey alex?

I think if we get fielding on loan or sign him will only be good for him and bywater. Comp for the number jersey will make both better keepers.

I think he's decent, but I don't think hes been on form for a while now, and if we are to go up I think we will need a better keeper than Bywater. Not that i'm saying we need Fielding in and we'll go straight up, but i'd be much happier with him between the sticks.

And same, it's no good for him sat on the bench at Blackburn if he has no chance of playing. Much better to be on our bench pushing for a start or (hopefully) starting games.

Ramesse of course theres nothing in the media to back me up about the split between them, wait and see its close to happening.................and when they sell I will happily come back on here and say "I TOLD YOU SO"

OK. I’ll believe you. Why not? After all, you must know if you’re found to be spreading unsubstantiated rumours then the mods will track you down, dig out your tongue with a rusty spoon and chop off your fingers with a blunt carving knife.

So, is the club to be sold early or late January?

As long as the club is sold into good hands, where there will actually be investment going into the first team (what we really need) then I would be happily, mind you.. I don't know what frank fielding is got to do with this? is he going to take over, how rich can a keeper be nowadays?

As long as the club is sold into good hands, where there will actually be investment going into the first team (what we really need) then I would be happily, mind you.. I don't know what frank fielding is got to do with this? is he going to take over, how rich can a keeper be nowadays?

Ask Portugal. He knows all about it. Maybe Fielding will be part of the consortium buying the club in January. Might be the only way Fielding will play for Derby next year given what NC said to RD yesterday.

OK. I’ll believe you. Why not? After all, you must know if you’re found to be spreading unsubstantiated rumours then the mods will track you down, dig out your tongue with a rusty spoon and chop off your fingers with a blunt carving knife.

So, is the club to be sold early or late January?

You dont believe me no one does, no problem.

End of January is my guess after the window closes.

Why the end of January when the window shuts? No time to buy players, but plenty of time to promise signings in the summer to encourage season ticket sales?

You could be right they have started cuttign the price of replica shirts again, must be in preparation for selling.

Joke as you might, but this one I have heard from the horses mouth.

Get ready to eat your words, all is not rosey behind the scenes at Derby and a take over is imminent.

I could tell you more, but promised a certain person I would not.

Joke as you might, but this one I have heard from the horses mouth.

Get ready to eat your words, all is not rosey behind the scenes at Derby and a take over is imminent.

I could tell you more, but promised a certain person I would not.

Yes I heard the same thing from a cows arse.:D

Archived